NUCLEAR WEAPONS. IN MY EUROPE? ITS MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK.

ReackOne

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/8472810/Wikileaks-Al-Qaeda-plotted-chemical-and-nuclear-attack-on-the-West.html

"One of the terrorist group’s most senior figures warned that al-Qaeda had obtained and hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if Osama bin Laden was killed or captured.

According to the US WikiLeaks files, a Libyan detainee, Abu Al-Libi, “has knowledge of al-Qaeda possibly possessing a nuclear bomb”. Al-Libi, the operational chief of al-Qaeda and a close associate of Osama bin Laden before his detention, allegedly knew the location of a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if bin Laden were killed or captured."

FUCK YEAH AMERICA!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
What did America expect ? For the dooncoon's to be all

"Fuck i guess this epic game of hide and seek is over, back to our daily routine"

Fuck no, now retaliation is a must. Let go of the ego America, YA DONE.

I agree man. They wont let this go without retaliation

i dont think deterrence strategy really applies here... as the act (killing OBL) has already been committed, so it's more like a "...oh yea, well now we're gonna fuck you up" type of thing instead of "if you do this, we're gonna fuck you up"

i dont think deterrence strategy really applies here... as the act (killing OBL) has already been committed, so it's more like a "...oh yea, well now we're gonna fuck you up" type of thing instead of "if you do this, we're gonna fuck you up"

Ahhh, I think you might be misunderstanding what happened.

We're only finding out about it now, after OBL was killed thanks to wikileaks. Al Libbi told his interrogators ages ago though, hence making it a deterrence strategy.

• 4 months later...