Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ReackOne

NUCLEAR WEAPONS. IN MY EUROPE? ITS MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/8472810/Wikileaks-Al-Qaeda-plotted-chemical-and-nuclear-attack-on-the-West.html

"One of the terrorist group’s most senior figures warned that al-Qaeda had obtained and hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if Osama bin Laden was killed or captured.

According to the US WikiLeaks files, a Libyan detainee, Abu Al-Libi, “has knowledge of al-Qaeda possibly possessing a nuclear bomb”. Al-Libi, the operational chief of al-Qaeda and a close associate of Osama bin Laden before his detention, allegedly knew the location of a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if bin Laden were killed or captured."

FUCK YEAH AMERICA!

What did America expect ? For the dooncoon's to be all

"Fuck i guess this epic game of hide and seek is over, back to our daily routine"

Fuck no, now retaliation is a must. Let go of the ego America, YA DONE.

What did America expect ? For the dooncoon's to be all

"Fuck i guess this epic game of hide and seek is over, back to our daily routine"

Fuck no, now retaliation is a must. Let go of the ego America, YA DONE.

I agree man. They wont let this go without retaliation

man there are parts of Europe I wouldn't mind being taken out by a nuke, like Glasgow.

i dont think deterrence strategy really applies here... as the act (killing OBL) has already been committed, so it's more like a "...oh yea, well now we're gonna fuck you up" type of thing instead of "if you do this, we're gonna fuck you up"

i dont think deterrence strategy really applies here... as the act (killing OBL) has already been committed, so it's more like a "...oh yea, well now we're gonna fuck you up" type of thing instead of "if you do this, we're gonna fuck you up"

Ahhh, I think you might be misunderstanding what happened.

We're only finding out about it now, after OBL was killed thanks to wikileaks. Al Libbi told his interrogators ages ago though, hence making it a deterrence strategy.

I like how a couple of you seem to be under the impression that Al Qaeda:

1. Is only now threatening Western Europe

2. Is only doing so because of America's actions

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this