Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Swindle

Short, well shot Revok Interview

fuck yeah. props issued. he's speaking the truth about having to go out and find caps and shit. I've never bought anything online haha

the thread is just to show the video off, if you wanna go complain about people who paint more than you do go hate in their thread. i'm sure they'll call a big meeting and get really upset about it as a group

I watched this the other day but had to stop it when he made some claim like "i'm on the run from the cops right now, nobody else is doing that". I know that's not the exact quote but whatever. That's a fucking ignorant claim. I'm not a fan of his graffiti but I pay respect to him for how much he has done in the past.

However, paid for billboards advertising clothing brands and the like, do not impress me at all. I'd be tempted to say the guy is a walking talking oxymoron.

Wait how the fuck did I end up in third rail?

I watched this the other day but had to stop it when he made some claim like "i'm on the run from the cops right now, nobody else is doing that". I know that's not the exact quote but whatever. That's a fucking ignorant claim. I'm not a fan of his graffiti but I pay respect to him for how much he has done in the past.

However, paid for billboards advertising clothing brands and the like, do not impress me at all. I'd be tempted to say the guy is a walking talking oxymoron.

Wait how the fuck did I end up in third rail?

I think he was talking about little hoodrats who sell dimebags and think their they're the shit. Graffiti writers run from, and get away from, cops on a waaay more frequent basis than those mother fuckers.

I agree with that shit thought. I get my "street wear" out of thrift stores, and off the street. I don't have the time or money to buy gloves or not get paint on my $300 micro fiber jeans. :lol:

Loved this video its broken into pretty mainstream sites..Revok can be as arrogant as he wants hes done it all and got the medals.

Has anybody ever read the Graphotism interview?

What a king.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now