Short, well shot Revok Interview

Swindle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I watched this the other day but had to stop it when he made some claim like "i'm on the run from the cops right now, nobody else is doing that". I know that's not the exact quote but whatever. That's a fucking ignorant claim. I'm not a fan of his graffiti but I pay respect to him for how much he has done in the past.

However, paid for billboards advertising clothing brands and the like, do not impress me at all. I'd be tempted to say the guy is a walking talking oxymoron.

Wait how the fuck did I end up in third rail?

I watched this the other day but had to stop it when he made some claim like "i'm on the run from the cops right now, nobody else is doing that". I know that's not the exact quote but whatever. That's a fucking ignorant claim. I'm not a fan of his graffiti but I pay respect to him for how much he has done in the past.

However, paid for billboards advertising clothing brands and the like, do not impress me at all. I'd be tempted to say the guy is a walking talking oxymoron.

Wait how the fuck did I end up in third rail?

I think he was talking about little hoodrats who sell dimebags and think their they're the shit. Graffiti writers run from, and get away from, cops on a waaay more frequent basis than those mother fuckers.

I agree with that shit thought. I get my "street wear" out of thrift stores, and off the street. I don't have the time or money to buy gloves or not get paint on my $300 micro fiber jeans. :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...