MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem to be neglecting that he had the most innings pitched, most wins, most strikeouts and best ERA for Texas in the regular season. And we're talking significant differences, with 23 more IP than Lewis and .49 ERA better than Harrison. Granted, his playoff performance thus far has been mediocre at best, but so have your other starting pitchers, barring the gem from Holland last night

Ozzie on Baseball tonight...Im waiting for him to drop some swears so I can see how kruk would react haha.

Phillies dropped Lidge and Oswalt, hopefully they sign a big name or a nice prospect. I think Lidge is done but I hope Oswalt can make it on another roster. The two combined for 28.5 mill for a one year option on each of their contracts...fuck that

kruk has done his share of swearing already... options r options, what if they were both still on top of their game, then we would pick up the options... lidge is done. oswalt is not...

they can have him.

premature i think, what if he goes 9 shut out tonight and u go on to win the WS in game 6 or 7?

never turn on your team, u deserve to loose now.

Honest question, Brewster: who do you think is going to be able to fill CJ's shoes for Texas? As much as you may dislike the guy, you can't deny that he pitched a shitload of innings this season and maintained a sub 3.00 ERA. I don't know what you guys have in the minors, but it's not like the starting pitching market is going to have many premier players at all this offseason.