MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can honestly say this has been the most dissapointing season i can remember as a Chi-Sox fan.

No consistency, no offense, all our stars are bums, we always come up short, and the coaching.

Fire Ken Walker, Ozzie, Dunce, Peavy, Rios, and probably another half of the team and start from the ground up.

Get a new coaching staff, GM, and build the team around the generally solid starting picthing, young talent, and solid bullpen.

Fuck this season has been a bummer

I can honestly say this has been the most dissapointing season i can remember as a Chi-Sox fan.

I feel the same way about the Twins. Never ending injuries this year. Duensing pulled after 1 1/3 inning today with a strained oblique, and it looks like we're going to be down to only 1 of our starting pitchers who started the season in our rotation, with the rest on the DL.

The White Sox implosion in the bottom of the 9th was their swan song.

You can't go into the ninth with a 2 run lead and walk the first batter.

Second guy comes up and puts it in the stands.

Next guy hits a walk-off and that's the game. 9-8 D-Troit.

I heard Ozzie and Ken Williams were screaming at each other in the club-house...,

Not surprised about that. Team is a complete failure and underachieving mess.

Eastwood- what a lot of people do not know is that Adumb Dunn-ce and Alex Rios

have their own hitting coaches and don't take ANY instruction from Greg Walker.

It's in their contracts. But Beckham's problems are unacceptable. And that's on Walker.

I think Ozzie is on the way out..., and I kinda think it's for the best.

It does suck tho when your team is sometimes competitive.

When the Lions were stuck at rock bottom for a decade I would

watch just to see them get smeared. Then the new coach came

and the games got infinitely better because he looked like he

was on the verge of a coronary every time they made a bad play.

That was hysterical. I watched the games just to see that shit.

I would laugh till my sides hurt. Then the post game interview

was gold too.

Ozzie is good for the same kind of laughs

Im pretty touch and go with max scherzer. Tonites pitcher in the sox & tiger game. 3 years ago on my birthday he had allowed 5 runs by the middle of the first before i even got to my seat. I was pissed.... As a make up bday gift they sent him down to Toledo. When he came back up his shit was out cold.

Chisox best chances were probably last night against Brad Penny. Such a bum. Hes got to go.

White Sox vs D-troit game 3 tonight on Sunday Night Baseball.

I just hope we can pull 1 out and avoid the sweep.

Well that worked out wonderfully.

Contract extension for Ozzie, oh yeah. After tonight, he deserves

to be the highest paid coach in MLB. 18 fucking runs!?!?!?!?

24 fucking hits and 3 errors!?!?!?! You're fucking fired!!! You have lost your team.

so that phillies/marlins game... dont really give much of a shit for the outcome of the game or either team but for the integrity of baseball...

"instant replay will apply only to home run calls -- whether they are fair or foul, whether they have left the playing field, or whether they have been subject to fan interference.

what in the fuck did the umpires do???? i know its a meaningless game but i have NEVER seen some shit like that...

he threw a pitch right down the middle. those were herdons first bad outtings in a while.

HE placed the fuckin ball.

even chooch popped out and said WTF to the ump after his glove didnt move a hair.

so many things wrong with that game.

but thats the way the ball bounces, i call it the hand of god, same thing that got the giants buy us last year, freakish bounces and missed calls.

im off to see LEE tonight, this braves series and the brewers series will say allot i think/ about what may be could happen in the playoffs.

Holy fucking lulz at the Twins lineup tonight. AA pitcher, CF, 1B and then the rest are AAA besides Mauer at DH and Valencia at 3B. It makes sense that we're trying a lot of players out, but I definitely didn't expect to see 7 minor leaguers in the lineup in one night.

Edit: to be fair, a bunch of the AAA guys have been up here with us a good chunk of the season with all the injuries, but three AA players in one night? Can't help but laugh.