noah tfp....you goddamn right

ted bundy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the info. dash and keo. im glad someone who was there piped in at the right time as opposed to someone who likes to talk like they were there after they saw flicks on the internet.

i always wondered who was rocking the retro 70's shit first. seems like the earliest truly phase2 (bubble letter/ outlined tag)looking shit i ever saw flicks of was reas. is this true?

noah is one of my faves. makes me wanna drop those stock caps and get down with some CLEAN graphicfunkletterfullcolor BURNERS. shit is dope. more flicks please!

-jerk182

Re: To correct ALL of you:

Originally posted by Pharaoh145th

The only thing i hate about this style, is that has influenced SO many people in SO many places, that now, its like parachute for niggaz who otherwise couldnt piece for shit, to be able to make entire careers out of this rather "easy to do" style.

This is not a good opinion I gotta speak up on this one, Basically you are totally contradicting your self you say on one hand all these guys were ground breaking but the style is shit and it's easy to do that’s why everyone rocks it?????????

Totally disagree this style consist of complex patterns and color contrasting and usually has intricate loops and extensions.

I like this style it's just another style. Throwups are easy.

Dead letters in some ways harder then hiding all your shit behind

some wild style crap. Give this style its props if heads are rocking

it correctly ya can't argue.....This style is PHAT and GHOST and SENTO rock it the best TRUE KINGZ!!!:king:

Good Oppionion, huh?

First off FUCK YOU.

Dont say shit on here you wouldnt say to me in person, cuz I WILL find out what u write.

This style IS dope, when the dudes who put in the work, hours, beef to bring it out are rocking it.

But it SUCKS when a bunch of suckers are leaching off it.

It was ingenious when they first decided to go against the grain, and dare to do some ill retro shit at the time.

Its garbage in the last 10 + years, when a bunch of toys who AINT EVEN DOWN with RIS, AOK, TFP use this style as a CRUTCH, because they cant piece for shit.

And if your trying to diss wildstyle, your playing yourself. PURE, GHOST, STAK etc.. ALL do wildstyle, in their trademark styles...

and dont tell ME about simple letters, i rock lenty of them. Its harder to pull off a GOOD simple, or straight letter piece, cuz it has to be PEFECT, but thats not the case with the "Imitators", which is exactly why those styles should be left to those who brought it out, and thse that THEY have schooled correctly. NOT to the pack of bandwagoneers, of which you sound like your a part.

Dont talk to me about no contradictions.

And dont come on here unless you going to state your name, TOY.

Kool Dash

FISTS CRUSH

Guest HOST18 DYM

Noah! I love this guys stuff. Dash and Keo big up for the information. I know I am stating the obvious but it really erks me how just about every "freight writer" uses this style, not to mention most of the kids on the west side cop it as well with a few exceptions.

<---learning more and more shit everyday from dash.

i agree about the style shit too - when it was gorundbreaking, it was fresh. but unlike a real classic wildstyle piecing style, the aok/ris style is actually pretty easy to copy. i dont think that is saying anything ill to knock reas and ghost and co., but its true: mad niggas is eatin off that style and reas and company aint seeing no royalty checks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i could look at this crew all day sento is the fuckin man.all of em deserve

much more credit,people always are like yeah that reas style,emo kids an so forth get there inpiration from drugs and these dudes.i like how shit comes full circle.after the 3rd d shit came to a end mad kids got on the bandwagen.i see no problem there at all.if your gonna bite might as well bite the best.

wooooooooooooord

Dash is def on point!

wooooooooooord to that!

Sento and Pure have been miles and miles ahead for years!!!

atomeone

ibstylin

tfparty

true style takes a few to innovate.....it causes millions to immitate

<Noah in rome was by sento>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived