TDM...

kuchimayne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GASM YOU A DICK HAHA COULDNT POST MY PICZ UP TO WHALE U WORE AT IT.. TDM ALL MUTHA FUCKIN DAY GOT UP ON 280 TODAY N CROSSED OUT SOME TOY NIGGAZ . TDM ALL MUTHA FUCKEN DAY.

AN TO ALL U MUTHA FUKAZ DAT NO WHERE DAT LAST GASM SHOT IS BACK OUT R TUNNEL WE WATCHIN THAT BITCH WAITIN FOR YAH TDM ONLY >;D

lol thats ur house ...under a bridge? lol fuck that weak ass spot ...and if you live right there thanks ill be there soon fuckn fags i live right there,, way to go, blow up ur house to everyone ..let me guess u park over by the park...lol you guys are fuckn gay ...there will be some big tags down those streets soon....

^^^^^HAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT ASS QUEEF!!! JUS BLEW YUR SELF UP!! IMA SET A BOOBIE TRAP N CATCH YOU FUCKIN MARK BUT YA CANT CATCH QUEEFS CUZ THERE AIR SO ILL JUS CATCH YUU SLIPPIN HAHAHA NOW I KNOW WHERE YUR POSTED AT .....OH N AN STOP BEING A LAZY FATTT FUCK N FILL YUR SHIT IT TOY ASS PORK CHOP!!!!!

^^^^^HAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT ASS QUEEF!!! JUS BLEW YUR SELF UP!! IMA SET A BOOBIE TRAP N CATCH YOU FUCKIN MARK BUT YA CANT CATCH QUEEFS CUZ THERE AIR SO ILL JUS CATCH YUU SLIPPIN HAHAHA NOW I KNOW WHERE YUR POSTED AT .....OH N AN STOP BEING A LAZY FATTT FUCK N FILL YUR SHIT IT TOY ASS PORK CHOP!!!!!

why dont me and you meet up g.....Ill show you how to use a banger......ask fat ass swear he know s how i roll...ur just a new jack in this game ...seen u fags come and go....i allready tryed to meet up? calls back? I m going to smash u ....w k t mooooobbbb

i have lived all my life in chicago and i know a couple of the tdm cats and i have to say there is only a couple of them that i have respect for and the part about them not cutting the gang, i have to say part of it is true cause tdm runs with 35 all day and they act like they bang and if i recall correctly them 35 dudes they been getting banged at by the saints on 45th im talking real gangbanging them saints don't show no mercy to them 35 cats but back to the subject i know for a fact that they all ain't about painting its more of a party crew and i can say that cause i hung out with a couple of them niggas so idk tdm they got a point there .....

i have lived all my life in chicago and i know a couple of the tdm cats and i have to say there is only a couple of them that i have respect for and the part about them not cutting the gang, i have to say part of it is true cause tdm runs with 35 all day and they act like they bang and if i recall correctly them 35 dudes they been getting banged at by the saints on 45th im talking real gangbanging them saints don't show no mercy to them 35 cats but back to the subject i know for a fact that they all ain't about painting its more of a party crew and i can say that cause i hung out with a couple of them niggas so idk tdm they got a point there .....

TDM IS A BUNCH OF WEAK ASS DROP OUT NORTENOS FROM CALI..NEVER PUT IN ANY WORK ON SURENOS SINCE THE CITY IS FULL OF THEM ,,THATS REAL ..THEY TRY AND BANG ON YOUNG ASS KID S THAT PAINT AND RIDE SKATE BOARDS THATS WHAT WERE SAYING .THEY CANT MAKE IT AS REAL GANG MEMBERS SO THE DO GRAFFITI ....AND TRY AND BANG IT..ANYTIME ANY OF YOU FAGS WANT TO MEET UP WITH ME GET AT ME ....IVE TRYED AND DEFFFF NOT SCARED OF FAT FUCKS THAT ACT LIKE THEY BANG.....NUFF SAID

Those Dumb Mexicans

wtf tdm aint just mexicans nor just gangbangers out here just cause u met all the older cats n think cause they in to the gang shit. get ur fuckin facts straight yall act lyk u no shit cause u met 2 kats from TDM in ur fuckin life. ur all jokes go fucking graffiti u wack E-thuggerz r straight jokes. :D

^^^^^^^really u know shit about shit lil boy ....sorry to tell you.you have been in the game for the last two weeks and now you have something to say?I just seen last week a tdm big ass x4 next to it on 87 shit was so sorry i left it cuz it was funny to drive by and see it...you prob dont even know what the crew stands for ..or who started it ..so go back to your black book and start over with those sorry letters u do...and if your white in that crew your a punk cuz those fags tryn and talk shit about white boys all day.......go do your home work ,cuz we been going since the 90's..you were not even thought of.....

wtf tdm aint just mexicans nor just gangbangers out here just cause u met all the older cats n think cause they in to the gang shit. get ur fuckin facts straight yall act lyk u no shit cause u met 2 kats from TDM in ur fuckin life. ur all jokes go fucking graffiti u wack E-thuggerz r straight jokes. :D

and if you want to meet up with me pm me anytime..look at what your in ...post pixs of ther rent money and a weak ass gun. thats gangsta..my crew push more graff than you ever will.