TDM...

kuchimayne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all u bitches do is jock.. get off the dick snitches

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID FAGGOT!!!! ALL YOU DO IS REPEAT YOURSELF WITH TOY ASS THROW UP SLOPS N THE WORD SNITCH!!! NO ONE SNITHCES YOU RUNNY MOUTH BITCHES!! no R_E_S_P_E_C_T. CHI TOWN NEEDS TO COME DOWN AND CLEAN UP YOUR MESS!THATS 100% Real TALK hahahaha BURN THIS THREAD!

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID FAGGOT!!!! ALL YOU DO IS REPEAT YOURSELF WITH TOY ASS THROW UP SLOPS N THE WORD SNITCH!!! NO ONE SNITHCES YOU RUNNY MOUTH BITCHES!! no R_E_S_P_E_C_T. CHI TOWN NEEDS TO COME DOWN AND CLEAN UP YOUR MESS!THATS 100% Real TALK hahahaha BURN THIS THREAD!

pages back u were postin pics of u standin next to throwies pretending to be tdm cus u met someone and was on the dick.. then u get mad cus u suck at graff and knowone wants to fuck with you, now u talk a gang off shit.. ur pics are still on our thread u fuckin toy u havent even deleted em yet so dont deny it hahaha

hahaha aint no one denying shit yur boys came up to me twice fake ass fools who get checkedd and fake ass wanna be rappers boostin cds outside da mall so stfu. and like i said before lol yuu dissin all day time flip flop wearin throwies you lil bitch aint no one on da dick im on da paint, paint missions, havin yur boys stop me in the day time tryna say wassup well i already know....tdm in san jo=fake just go wid da flow bitch dats all yu do...You aint the favorite motha fucka!! YOU DA ULGY DUCK get off yur own dick bitch n get on da paint hahahahaha

hahaha aint no one denying shit yur boys came up to me twice fake ass fools who get checkedd and fake ass wanna be rappers boostin cds outside da mall so stfu. and like i said before lol yuu dissin all day time flip flop wearin throwies you lil bitch aint no one on da dick im on da paint, paint missions, havin yur boys stop me in the day time tryna say wassup well i already know....tdm in san jo=fake just go wid da flow bitch dats all yu do...You aint the favorite motha fucka!! YOU DA ULGY DUCK get off yur own dick bitch n get on da paint hahahahaha

every day on here soundin like a female cus we wouldnt let ur toy ass get down= on the dick :lol:

yo.. real talk right now. i dont see how you tdm cats can say your better then all these crews and shit. like sure you guys got some big ass niggas and shit you guys are a ''family'' but you guys recruit stupid ass gangbangers. you guys are tdm x4? like the fuck? did it ever occur to you guys that this is graffiti? not gangbanging? drop the gun and pick up a can and get your shit out there.

look at wkt [this is just cause of the beef] you guys say their garbage and all this but look at them. i see then crushing shit with style and actual graff. but when i look at you guys. i see .. all these cholo ass tags on the dumbest things and places with x4 and shit by it. like look at the posts before this what the fuck is that? thats not graff thats cholo writing thats not art or graffiti.. thats bullshit. & now i bet the older tdm cats are about to cuss me out call me out and say their gonna fuck me up. which is exactly what im expecting. nothing like oh whatchu write or i dont see you up . nothing graff related at all. straight to violence and gang shit and thats why when people hear graffiti they think bullshit gangs.

so, thank you gangbangers for fuckin up the one good release us graff writers had.

im not acting hard im not tryna do anything. im saying what i think , and if you dont like it, then tough titty, dont waste your time trying to write a big ass diss to this.. cause that be retarded when im doing nothing but stating the truth and showing what you guys need to work on to not be considered san joses biggest joke. im not dissin.. or at least not tryin too.. take it how you want. but trust me. everyone who knows about tdm say it, you guys have like only a handful of legit writers & they obviously know who they are.

Half of 408's writers are homeboys u fuck! And we never claim to b better than any crew we just dont backdown from the H8ers.............we dont wanna bang on these suckas, but they keep runnin their mouths online hollerin all this G shit but then we catch em n the streets and all the sudden they turn into "skaters" !!!!!!! These fools been H8n for a min, they just did it in the closet....W-Gay-T (coochiman) made this thread when there was no beef simply to H8. Now we kick up some dust and niggas start crying. If u want problems we'll give 'em, but on the same note we respect those who give it..........

half? no. a decent amount of homeboys yes. but do you see then busting x4 tags with their name? or east side san jose 408 blah blah like anyone gives a fuck? nah, if gangbangers was serious about getting up they wouldnt wanna claim one side . & you guys say you guys claim to have respect but wheres it at? i dont see it. i dont see wkt or ofaodb constantly tryna to diss them like people didnt know enough? like keep a diss on the street . catch a coo diss and post flicks. and no . san jose knows for a fact tdm heads go around lookin for funk just cause they think their big bad nortenos. now im not dissin nortenos much respect to them . but if you wanna bang . bang. wanna write, write. no tag banging ya dig. and if you happen to be a homeboy who likes to write keep it seperate. period.

i mean when you gotta squab . squab not sayin nothin about that btw. but what i am sayin. this is graffiti. so keep it graffiti related dont fight and bring gangs into it.

keep funk as the best bomber and person with the most style & ups as the winner.

Half of 408's writers are homeboys u fuck! And we never claim to b better than any crew we just dont backdown from the H8ers.............we dont wanna bang on these suckas, but they keep runnin their mouths online hollerin all this G shit but then we catch em n the streets and all the sudden they turn into "skaters" !!!!!!! These fools been H8n for a min, they just did it in the closet....W-Gay-T (coochiman) made this thread when there was no beef simply to H8. Now we kick up some dust and niggas start crying. If u want problems we'll give 'em, but on the same note we respect those who give it..........

lol atleast WKT puts work in the graff game every damn day. new cats and old cats doin it in SF. the only time you see a TDM shot is when ur crossing out WKT , OFA or ODB. no wonder every crew hates you . yall might as well click up with R10 so the lords n TFL will get on ur asses about being a homeboy.

half? no. a decent amount of homeboys yes. but do you see then busting x4 tags with their name? or east side san jose 408 blah blah like anyone gives a fuck? nah, if gangbangers was serious about getting up they wouldnt wanna claim one side . & you guys say you guys claim to have respect but wheres it at? i dont see it. i dont see wkt or ofaodb constantly tryna to diss them like people didnt know enough? like keep a diss on the street . catch a coo diss and post flicks. and no . san jose knows for a fact tdm heads go around lookin for funk just cause they think their big bad nortenos. now im not dissin nortenos much respect to them . but if you wanna bang . bang. wanna write, write. no tag banging ya dig. and if you happen to be a homeboy who likes to write keep it seperate" so u nevr seen no one else from sj put 4 dots, x4, essj, 408 next to their shit? u fuckn blind?

lol atleast WKT puts work in the graff game every damn day. new cats and old cats doin it in SF. the only time you see a TDM shot is when ur crossing out WKT , OFA or ODB. no wonder every crew hates you . yall might as well click up with R10 so the lords n TFL will get on ur asses about being a homeboy.

who is this kid? u sound stupid than a bitch! somebody get this pussy some pom-poms!