TDM...

kuchimayne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn u fucken ofags did i ever say dis happen renctly...catch u nigga slipping all u niggas do is talk in the internet but when we see u nigga u guys are scared to fiht one on one ask ur boy playboy he know was up..

Come Tell Me To Fight One On One Best Believe We Gonna Fade Up Nigga I Aint Playboy And For Internet Thugs U Guys Deserve A Grammy For internet Thugs Of The Year Cuz U Guys Jus Be Runnin Mouths All Day..Get Active Niggaz This Outlaw Gang Bitch

"im only 19 but i got mo money and mo buds than that weak ass flick and fuck a cheap ass sigma fooo my peice way sicker "

and im not gonna flick errythang.....dumb shit! that pic was flicked cause it was legal!

you sound like a fuckn retard..go back to school....

Come Tell Me To Fight One On One Best Believe We Gonna Fade Up Nigga I Aint Playboy And For Internet Thugs U Guys Deserve A Grammy For internet Thugs Of The Year Cuz U Guys Jus Be Runnin Mouths All Day..Get Active Niggaz This Outlaw Gang Bitch

chill now you guys put in so much work that you guys run shit ...lol to funny fuck burn fuck swear fuck bomb and fuck you...tdm is a wanna be gang that is nothing but a bunch of marks that think the put in work..if drinking 40 s and living at your moms house is gangster then you guys ar hood....your 35 40 years old and cant even wipe your own asses ....thats on the crew....tdm=pussy ass fools that hide behind 20 fools .one on one tdm=pussy...thats whats up.....wktmobb twmobb.....

chill now you guys put in so much work that you guys run shit ...lol to funny fuck burn fuck swear fuck bomb and fuck you...tdm is a wanna be gang that is nothing but a bunch of marks that think the put in work..if drinking 40 s and living at your moms house is gangster then you guys ar hood....your 35 40 years old and cant even wipe your own asses ....thats on the crew....tdm=pussy ass fools that hide behind 20 fools .one on one tdm=pussy...thats whats up.....wktmobb twmobb.....

ODB.OFAKILLZ

GASM YOU A DICK HAHA COULDNT POST MY PICZ UP TO WHALE U WORE AT IT.. TDM ALL MUTHA FUCKIN DAY GOT UP ON 280 TODAY N CROSSED OUT SOME TOY NIGGAZ . TDM ALL MUTHA FUCKEN DAY.

AN TO ALL U MUTHA FUKAZ DAT NO WHERE DAT LAST GASM SHOT IS BACK OUT R TUNNEL WE WATCHIN THAT BITCH WAITIN FOR YAH TDM ONLY >;D