TDM...

kuchimayne

so u nevr seen no one else from sj put 4 dots, x4, essj, 408 next to their shit? u fuckn blind?

i seen 5, 2 ,1 ,4 dots & 3 dots. for style thats not really banging thats style gangbangers just happened to make it so thats their little symbol. you cant say that dont look sick after a coo some.

and i see 408 when a sj tagger goes out of town to rep a city not claim a hood. they rep a city and have love for it not just one side.

and i see x4 and essj on stupid ass tag bangers or toys who thinks its cool to write it like we really care or its something worth throwing up.

wheres the art or the point in putting x4 or the side your from. there is none. what you wanna get lined out by a west sider or a sureno? thats just lining some fuckin beautiful you did by some fuckin wanna be gangbanger and thats gonna piss you off or that person.

& as for the tag bangingin in your crew. from what i hear. yeah some just claim tdm as a graffiti crew but then you got heads like .. people know who. who put ohhh this blah blah tdm x4 fuck you homie! im hard nigga ill kill you homie! like wtf? thats asking to get caught up and just look.. dumb. and im not sayin only tdm does this cause you got stupid kids doing it too. but the vast majority of storys end with .. ''yeah some foos from tdm told me that''

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont give them any credit slow2799 keep in mind aside from all the banging and writing and not knowing how to keep it separate they a bunch of snitches straight up aint no fairy tell everyone seen it dry snitch straight snitch still supplying the 5-0 with the information

dont give them any credit slow2799 keep in mind aside from all the banging and writing and not knowing how to keep it separate they a bunch of snitches straight up aint no fairy tell everyone seen it dry snitch straight snitch still supplying the 5-0 with the information

who's snitchin? shiyt lemme know............we have a zero tolerance for rats! Im sure theres paperwork since this aint no "fairytale"! so post that shit nigga! Aint none cause yous a fraud.....a phony....an Ofake! careful people this haterism is contagious, so watch what they serving you cause these sucka ass niggas sippin on Hater-aide! Hoe niggas with slanderous tounges, mad cause you cant see us in the streets. Niggas gossiping like bitches, thats what hoes do...............grow some balls and run up or just run ya mouth like the bitch you are!

Why do we have so many haters? When tha OGs of them haten crew kno what went on back in tha day. We "TDM" didnt start tha knuckle game wit u all. IT WAS BROUGHT TO US. Now we maintain it. So all u youngsters in all these haten crews learn your facts... I been around since it was TWF DEF MOBB and i'll be back to help my TDM fam. By tha way im a real writer not a norte or any sort of color gang banger...

then u would no that OFAKILLZ.

yo we went over this time nd time again didnt we PASE?SWEAR?face 2face member.

aint nuthing changed on this side

I dont kno what yall are do'n these days im on tha east coast now. But when i was back home, in tha mid 90s to tha early 2000s TDM was killn it... u kno, wit Reen, Bomb, Tex, Cook, Fear, Awfel, Swear, Kerse, Sero, Amuser, Tuner.... and so on... We was give'n u all tha run for yer money, in tha streets and wit tha paint...

Why do we have so many haters? When tha OGs of them haten crew kno what went on back in tha day. We "TDM" didnt start tha knuckle game wit u all. IT WAS BROUGHT TO US. Now we maintain it. So all u youngsters in all these haten crews learn your facts... I been around since it was TWF DEF MOBB and i'll be back to help my TDM fam. By tha way im a real writer not a norte or any sort of color gang banger...

Alright well, if this is a shot torwards me then, thats dumb because i wasnt putting no one down, i was giving a statement. carried a conversation with some heads, & letting it be known that, yo tdm be gettin a bad rep as graff writers. now a days i do see random people starting it and when they dont want it no more the other person carries it on cause its funk thats understandable. but this is just me when i say this. i wouldnt go look for funk or if its crew funk i keep it crew ya dig, or if its something beautiful like a burner or piece done by the other crew, it should either be made sure it can be topped, or just leave it cause clearly that got the best of you. & now im not in no crew, and i may or may not be a youngster. but regardless im not gonna try and act like i know wassup when clearly i can be stepped up on some game ya dig, im open to any knowledge available. & well while you might be a real writer like you claim then crush it by all means, if you gotta back your fam up, do it.. when needed. san joses getting hot. if you really have talent. dont be stupid. back up the homies when needed. dont ask or look for funk only when brought. be careful when you bomb. cause task force is crackin down. & not only that graffiti task force and gang task force is clicked up so just be smart cause they will fuck you up. but what im trying to get across is that, im not tryna have you guys get all loc'ed out on me when im just stating things & saying the reality of the funk is. & as for the why you guys have haters. honestly. in my opinion i would think tdm would have sooo much less funk and shit.. even be cool with the crews yall have funk with [believe it or not thats just what i would think] but if you guys didnt let the gangbangin/toys in you guys would have way more respect.

& i talk to much i wont lie so imma end it. but all imma say is. im not tryna argue on this. or start funk, or whatever.. but if anyone is gonna argue with me, then ill at least defend myself, and i dont like losing arguments. i dont like funk but i will have to handle it or take it if givin no other opition.

Yeah yer older or at least ah youngster taught by an OG... You stated some facts and some of them old rules to tha game. Tha way it use to be. Im jus say'n alot of these kats on here jus talkn shit to do it. They dont e en kno why we funkn.

who's snitchin? shiyt lemme know............we have a zero tolerance for rats! Im sure theres paperwork since this aint no "fairytale"! so post that shit nigga! Aint none cause yous a fraud.....a phony....an Ofake! careful people this haterism is contagious, so watch what they serving you cause these sucka ass niggas sippin on Hater-aide! Hoe niggas with slanderous tounges, mad cause you cant see us in the streets. Niggas gossiping like bitches, thats what hoes do...............grow some balls and run up or just run ya mouth like the bitch you are!

no paperwork, but putting someones physical appearance on blast...if that aint no dry snitch...then what is go ahead though and spout off some pointless "fairy tale" bullshit, haterade your mom your girl this that...lame

There are snitches everywhere... u have or had some in yer crew too dogg. We weed them out. And jus cuz u ah hater dont stop others from given they own respect or thought... Look at u? U tryna build others to hate... Besides i believe u haters were name dropn on this thread.... Let alone if we "TDM" wanted our own thread we would have started it ourselves... U haters seek this and keep push it...

There are snitches everywhere... u have or had some in yer crew too dogg. We weed them out. And jus cuz u ah hater dont stop others from given they own respect or thought... Look at u? U tryna build others to hate... Besides i believe u haters were name dropn on this thread.... Let alone if we "TDM" wanted our own thread we would have started it ourselves... U haters seek this and keep push it...

you must not be from sj then ....or not living here because we tryed ending it and got us no where all I got was the run around top members from your crew blowing smoke up my ass,,,,and then now this is where were at homie. we ll stay dissing your crew untill you guys figure it out which will be a while do too the fact more than half are some dumb ass gang bangers ....sorry to say I liked when it was twf tex rocked shit ! were not a new crew to this ....

you must not be from sj then ....or not living here because we tryed ending it and got us no where all I got was the run around top members from your crew blowing smoke up my ass,,,,and then now this is where were at homie. we ll stay dissing your crew untill you guys figure it out which will be a while do too the fact more than half are some dumb ass gang bangers ....sorry to say I liked when it was twf tex rocked shit ! were not a new crew to this ....

Im from SJ. In tha eastcoast now. I was at tha start of all this. TWF since early 96. Jus loyal to my people. We will stay diss'n as well. Dont kno what crew yer from but our problem was wit ofa. Then everyone started coat tale ride'n them and wanted funk too...

That funks been go,n on for years and we didn't start it... talk to yer OGs if u aint one, if u are then u already kno.

Thisi is Funny. bump WKT for putting in cleeaan work these last couple days i aint on no dick or nuthin im jus sayin EB! puts work in mad.

Like i said coat talen... i wasn't talkn to you niggah... i seen yer shyt Nukls... Jus KEEP PRACTICING B4 u speak on shyt...

Let's keep 100 tho! We tried to just do us and squash this beef, I personally talked to $ and 007. What happened was it was suposed to be koo, then these 2 old ass bum niggas kicked it off! I believe it was shocks and answer, these 2 burnt-out meth heads tried to punk youngstas from the Mob, they try to D-Bo my young nigs and got fucked up! This is what really happened tho. There was another crew there too. They can vouch for this. So I call $ and tell him what just happened how these 30 y.o. niggas ran up on my youngstas that's only in they teens and ol' boy got hurt for it. And what did u say " oh well that's what he gets for fuckin wit lil kids!" Then later that night $ calls me from the hospital talking bout " they didn't have to do that" guess he got it pretty bad. Its fucked up but why ya boy all belligerent sloppy drunk starting shit trying to D-Bo them lil niggas? Then he gets fucked up by the same youngstas he tried to punk. Ironic. Funny a lil too. So the next time me and $ talk he's with all them 0 cats and they all hyped up wanting funk. $ says its out of his hands and he aint never had problems but there's nothin else he can do. ($ is a pretty laid back chill character and never disrespected me so we always been ok when trying to mediate this bullshit beef.) I say ok, lemme talk to ya boys. He hands one the phone I tried to talk to ol' boy once again niggas is out of pocket running his mouth and not trying to hear shit bout being peaceful. As for them dub niggas I talked to 007 told him as long as we're beefing with these niggas from 0 and y'all clicked up wit them that the beef would come they're way as well. That's what happens when you click up like that you inherit the good and bad. So in conclusion we tried to be on the graff tip but y'all niggas keep taking it back to funk season. And we we're not the ones running round trying to be bully's we only defended ourselves, but now y'all want beef and these youngstas are getting pumped on this shit. So the more you run ya mouths, disrespect us and come foul the wilder these youngstas are gonna get! Real talk, that's why y'all keep getting fucked up. If the dub wanted to squash it they wouldn't be runnin with these niggas that want the beef, your automatically involving yourselves intentionally or unintentionally. I try to be the voice of reason, I'm not a bully or a punk. But sometimes I feel like the hatred and disrespect ties my hands. Ask Ebos and Nor, nigga I gave 'em sissies a ghetto pass I try to be cool, we try to be cool but the fuck we supposed to do when y'all don't wanna stop beefing? Go soft? Y'all haters making us thug it out, let us be we koo. But don't fuck wit us cause we ruthless!

T's up all day erry-motha-fuckin-DAY!

Let's keep 100 tho! We tried to just do us and squash this beef, I personally talked to $ and 007. What happened was it was suposed to be koo, then these 2 old ass bum niggas kicked it off! I believe it was shocks and answer, these 2 burnt-out meth heads tried to punk youngstas from the Mob, they try to D-Bo my young nigs and got fucked up! This is what really happened tho. There was another crew there too. They can vouch for this. So I call $ and tell him what just happened how these 30 y.o. niggas ran up on my youngstas that's only in they teens and ol' boy got hurt for it. And what did u say " oh well that's what he gets for fuckin wit lil kids!" Then later that night $ calls me from the hospital talking bout " they didn't have to do that" guess he got it pretty bad. Its fucked up but why ya boy all belligerent sloppy drunk starting shit trying to D-Bo them lil niggas? Then he gets fucked up by the same youngstas he tried to punk. Ironic. Funny a lil too. So the next time me and $ talk he's with all them 0 cats and they all hyped up wanting funk. $ says its out of his hands and he aint never had problems but there's nothin else he can do. ($ is a pretty laid back chill character and never disrespected me so we always been ok when trying to mediate this bullshit beef.) I say ok, lemme talk to ya boys. He hands one the phone I tried to talk to ol' boy once again niggas is out of pocket running his mouth and not trying to hear shit bout being peaceful. As for them dub niggas I talked to 007 told him as long as we're beefing with these niggas from 0 and y'all clicked up wit them that the beef would come they're way as well. That's what happens when you click up like that you inherit the good and bad. So in conclusion we tried to be on the graff tip but y'all niggas keep taking it back to funk season. And we we're not the ones running round trying to be bully's we only defended ourselves, but now y'all want beef and these youngstas are getting pumped on this shit. So the more you run ya mouths, disrespect us and come foul the wilder these youngstas are gonna get! Real talk, that's why y'all keep getting fucked up. If the dub wanted to squash it they wouldn't be runnin with these niggas that want the beef, your automatically involving yourselves intentionally or unintentionally. I try to be the voice of reason, I'm not a bully or a punk. But sometimes I feel like the hatred and disrespect ties my hands. Ask Ebos and Nor, nigga I gave 'em sissies a ghetto pass I try to be cool, we try to be cool but the fuck we supposed to do when y'all don't wanna stop beefing? Go soft? Y'all haters making us thug it out, let us be we koo. But don't fuck wit us cause we ruthless!

T's up all day erry-motha-fuckin-DAY!

you can write a speech about fairy tales but what happened no reply on mine? because you already know your a snitch please somehow defend what you did..you just a snitch in denial

you can write a speech about fairy tales but what happened no reply on mine? because you already know your a snitch please somehow defend what you did..you just a snitch in denial

Are you crying about the video? Hahaha this gotta be Nor or Ebos! You should've just took your hat back scary ass bitch! He mad cause its on video and there aint no denying it! I spit the truth hoe-cakes everything I said was truth. Still waiting on paperwork bitch! You getting your shit took and me video taping it then posting it don't make me a snitch, its makes you a punk, a bitch. Wanna be my celly? Hahahahahaaaaaa

Are you crying about the video? Hahaha this gotta be Nor or Ebos! You should've just took your hat back scary ass bitch! He mad cause its on video and there aint no denying it! I spit the truth hoe-cakes everything I said was truth. Still waiting on paperwork bitch! You getting your shit took and me video taping it then posting it don't make me a snitch, its makes you a punk, a bitch. Wanna be my celly? Hahahahahaaaaaa

denial...i won't say anymore i ain't on hiding behind a screen..stay e-thugn though...