TDM...

kuchimayne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you on here day and nite probly losing all kinds of sleep talkin bout toy this weak that, fake bla bla bla watever da fuk dog u the hardest WKomputerThug on his hole website tho why aint no one herd of 007? secret agent workin wit da one n shit.. i got paper work. shit your boy caught a skateboard to the face n snitched.. given positive id leaving statements. everything aint ment to be understood i guess.. tellin on your rivals is that therealshit? but yall wanted it.like i said run up or shut up

nite=night

probly=probably

talkin=talking

da=the

watever=whatever

hole(correct spelling wrong context) =whole, as in entirety

workin=working

ment=meant

n=and

for the sake of your 7 baby's moms you pay child support to go back to school

i have lived all my life in chicago and i know a couple of the tdm cats and i have to say there is only a couple of them that i have respect for and the part about them not cutting the gang, i have to say part of it is true cause tdm runs with 35 all day and they act like they bang and if i recall correctly them 35 dudes they been getting banged at by the saints on 45th im talking real gangbanging them saints don't show no mercy to them 35 cats but back to the subject i know for a fact that they all ain't about painting its more of a party crew and i can say that cause i hung out with a couple of them niggas so idk tdm they got a point there .....[/QUOT

Too bad Oprah retired nigga....this would have made a great story!!!!!

Fuk Outta Here!

Write that shit in your diary or something.

don't hate pimping, im just saying the facts to it, and i just posted my two scents my nigga hate if you liked too but you and i know the what's good i'll be the first to admit i ain't no graffiti writter im a MLD from humboldt park i started getting into writting when my nigga acme from cya got me into it i just like to bang your brauds that's it that's all no homo,

i got you fools coming up to me more then once so if you on sum personal invite shit then i unno...and you dissin DAY TIME THROWIES DAWGG LEAST SHITS FILLED IN YOU GOT BIKE SHOTS WHIT NO FILL WTF?

haha groupie? fuck yall hit ur homies up n get shit ran how u wnt it. got cats out recruitin. then bitch e thuggerz like u. fuck tdm learned that the long way. yall r hated by evryone in sj . fuck yall

Why the fuck is THIS bgs toy runnin his mouth about the dub fucking bitch ass faget

chill baby nuts i talk shit cus i can back it up, i cant wait to catch that pussy yosr so i can tag on his fukin face

you on here day and nite probly losing all kinds of sleep talkin bout toy this weak that, fake bla bla bla watever da fuk dog u the hardest WKomputerThug on his hole website tho why aint no one herd of 007? secret agent workin wit da one n shit.. i got paper work. shit your boy caught a skateboard to the face n snitched.. given positive id leaving statements. everything aint ment to be understood i guess.. tellin on your rivals is that therealshit? but yall wanted it.like i said run up or shut up

then why dont you meet up with me? I told you before lets meet..and what did you tell me? That you had respect for the w right or am i wrong.??the only thing now is were not going to end shit with you guys ..You have no life ...really your fat as fuck and thats all. fat doesnt =big ...ill knock the shit out of you,just like I did your boy sorry bitch....and for calling me a snitch im going to cut your face.....thats real. post paper work on me ..thats what i thought never any on me .everything i say is the truth..and your fat ass knows it ..:) you know how to get at me ...come thru:mad:

^^^^^^^^^^^^dry snitching like a mother fucker^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^postn peoples faces on the net ?^^^^^^dry snitchen???or is that gangsta?mobb life

YOUR A TOY AND A GROUPIE!!!!! GET OFF THE DICK ALREADY UR NOT TDM AND WILL NEVER BE. JUST BECAUSE YOU MET SUMONE ONCE DONT MAKE YOU TDM. IF WE CATCH U YOUR GETTIN SMASHED ON SIGHT TOY

bring it pussys fuck yall. worse mistake ever tryin to get into ur toy lil system if it wasnt for bike yall would be fucking nothing with tuners toy shit cloggin da streets even though u see like 1 or new throw ups every fucking month we put more work in 2 days then yall pussys did in the last 3 months fuck yall shit well be on these freeways mother fuckers.fuck tdm tell yo fat nigga to stop recruitin every cat that he sees graffiting cause you'll get new names in tdm just like this. go check yo fat nigga n get shit str8 i dont speak namez online u no who im talkin about.