TDM...

kuchimayne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually we did, but I was sitting in the ol' school and ya bitch was sittin shotgun wit her face in my lap......and I was'nt throwing up gang signs jus throwin up the "T"!!!!!!!!!!

Stay off the dick hoe-ass nigga!

T's up hoes down!

listen to ur self ...ur not in a snoop dogg video?are u?I feel bad that all the youngsters that you guys have are going to grow up and have a shitty life and more than half will be in prison for life....I only hope they figure it out and leave your weak ass crew ...and and go to school so hey dont end up living at ther moms house when ther 35 like half the old school td crew.....lol fuckn lames

TUNER getting them freeways.....props

tuner bittttttting styles ....suckn cock....shits weak....get caught allready so u quit...td makes sj look bad ....fuk tdm weak shit weak shit ...tdm isnt even real def .......fuk u fags .....stright marks ....this is my thread .....twmobb....the w mobb ......

tuner bittttttting styles ....suckn cock....shits weak....get caught allready so u quit...td makes sj look bad ....fuk tdm weak shit weak shit ...tdm isnt even real def .......fuk u fags .....stright marks ....this is my thread .....twmobb....the w mobb ......

Now your jockin Tuner? :lol: U just mad cause he never called ur mom back! Tuner kills shit!

Bump Tuner! fuck you lil' gossiping girls!

listen to ur self ...ur not in a snoop dogg video?are u?I feel bad that all the youngsters that you guys have are going to grow up and have a shitty life and more than half will be in prison for life....I only hope they figure it out and leave your weak ass crew ...and and go to school so hey dont end up living at ther moms house when ther 35 like half the old school td crew.....lol fuckn lames

:huh: Fuckin funny! You aint no thug, yous a scary sucka, a fake, a bitch. Now listen Bitch we dont got faggot-ass niggas in our crew like you or yours! Our youngstas solid! No drop outs here! You just wish you could be a real mothafucka like one of the T youngstas Kickin up dust not givin a mothafuck! And when our dough is low we get it out ya bitch! Never broke! :lol: We manifest what you fantasize to be Bitch!

:huh: Fuckin funny! You aint no thug, yous a scary sucka, a fake, a bitch. Now listen Bitch we dont got faggot-ass niggas in our crew like you or yours! Our youngstas solid! No drop outs here! You just wish you could be a real mothafucka like one of the T youngstas Kickin up dust not givin a mothafuck! And when our dough is low we get it out ya bitch! Never broke! :lol: We manifest what you fantasize to be Bitch!

your youngstas solid?:lol: :lol: :lol: nigga please

yall nikkas is goofy,quoting other nikkas phrases nd shit...on our nuts since 92'brah brah..u junkies been runner up..yo pase i already holla at u and swear.burn u were there?straight snakes.how many times u gonna squash it??this is MY CITY u old fucks cant even put ur own work in.but yall some killas..get that plastic ass shit out of here..

yall nikkas is goofy,quoting other nikkas phrases nd shit...on our nuts since 92'brah brah..u junkies been runner up..yo pase i already holla at u and swear.burn u were there?straight snakes.how many times u gonna squash it??this is MY CITY u old fucks cant even put ur own work in.but yall some killas..get that plastic ass shit out of here..

But you ho-fags stay on our page? Right.......and yeah I tried to squash it (be cool and do us) but then your homies from hoe-fag ran up on my young niggas! Remember? Your boy got poked? Then y'all wanna get mad that punk got fucked up by some lil nikkuhs, thats what he gets for being a 35yo man runnin up on high school nikkus!:lol: Fuckin knocks! And who u callin a junkie u rat lookin fuck! Dont u smoke crystal?! Fuckin dope fiend, and if u dont u sure in the fuck look like it! :lol:

so u sold the rest of that weed to get 1200...thats it baller,u aint got it in u to pull that trigger.did the box come with that...u dont put no I in CRIME...u aint ready for 23and1.no contact visits...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: while i was out gettin it, you were at home with a thumb up ur ass thinkin of the THE DADDY MOBB, so u had to drop a line?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: kill yourself you fuckin bum! Get off the DICK and tell your bitch to come here!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

witeboys actin hood cus they write fuckin joke man im only 19 but i got mo money and mo buds than that weak ass flick and fuck a cheap ass sigma fooo my peice way sicker but i aint postin shit cus any cop can find out wat gun you rock and they even see wat kinda bullet you got hope you enjoy 23 and 1s.

witeboys actin hood cus they write fuckin joke man im only 19 but i got mo money and mo buds than that weak ass flick and fuck a cheap ass sigma fooo my peice way sicker but i aint postin shit cus any cop can find out wat gun you rock and they even see wat kinda bullet you got hope you enjoy 23 and 1s.

Yeah that Sigma is registered and dont leave the house, all legit. Home protection.. But we do got them throw ways! Find out the hard way son! And I aint scared of the 23 n 1's.........I just kick back play cards, work out, read books, write letters and chill! Dont be scared of a lil time, it builds character mijo! Es good for ju!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol chill dre day........you have never put in work.prob never been to jail...the sad thing is your teaching some young ass kids some bullshit that will put them in jail and or a box forever .....thats all .we are a graff crew not a wanna be gang that thinks they put in work by fighting lil skater kids ..theres plentty of s.u.r ....that you can go take care of if you want to put in work....but you dont.....??thats real ..and i tried to meet up and nothing???? is gonzo ok???shit sucks.youngsters in tdm just get out before you end up living at your moms when your 35 years old ...and put your rent money away before you get evicted.....

Now your jockin Tuner? :lol: U just mad cause he never called ur mom back! Tuner kills shit!

Bump Tuner! fuck you lil' gossiping girls!

WKT...mobb ...will be the end of your shitty crew ....like all the others......lol look all that have fallen.......when do you want to meet up with me?? ur a mark....about to go to burns