TDM...

kuchimayne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wheres the flicks?should i post more?

Wow you girls stay on the dick soo fuckin tuff! Hahahaha Therealsissy you should change your location from "On the block" to "On the jock"! Hahahaaa Therealsissy n puto55 hate because A: They were on the dick and got smashed on, B: His/their girl/wife was on the dick too and got smashed and now she/they catching feelings cause she finally got piped right, C: Just some haters and can't help/stop themselves cause its in their nature and can't help it, that's what lil fuck boys do, or D: All of the above!

Get off your computer and go ride since you hate the Mob so much, or does it feel good actin like a hoe-ass nigga online?

your moms garbage keep the tkw shit the fuk out wak ass 99 shit fuk yall bitches yall san jo niggas steady riding the cock i guess shit the same n every city fuking fans groupie ass niggas keep it up TDMOB

you know nothing about the crew you are repping....they let anyone in this crew u rep ...u should see the garbage shit they put in...not on the dick just letting it be known....we even made this weak ass thread ....lol

Wow you girls stay on the dick soo fuckin tuff! Hahahaha Therealsissy you should change your location from "On the block" to "On the jock"! Hahahaaa Therealsissy n puto55 hate because A: They were on the dick and got smashed on, B: His/their girl/wife was on the dick too and got smashed and now she/they catching feelings cause she finally got piped right, C: Just some haters and can't help/stop themselves cause its in their nature and can't help it, that's what lil fuck boys do, or D: All of the above!

Get off your computer and go ride since you hate the Mob so much, or does it feel good actin like a hoe-ass nigga online?

dont act like i havnt tryed to meet up?you guys only fight ten deep...ill smash any of you one on one....thats the real shit.....u guys let any one in that weak ass crew look at that toy wanna be gang shit thats on 87 shits weak as fuk....are you guys taggers? a gang? homeboys?black? what r u guys ?lol

you know nothing about the crew you are repping....they let anyone in this crew u rep ...u should see the garbage shit they put in...not on the dick just letting it be known....we even made this weak ass thread ....lol

Like I said on the dick, hoe-cakes! You know nothing bout the crew you love to hate! Anyone can get into the Mob? You fuckin shmuck! We don't let in sissies like Ebos n Nor just cause they can lightweight tag on some shit! Nah we dont give a fuck bout how a mothafucka can write his name! Fuck I want some fuckin pussy reppin the Mob just cause he can bomb? .....See we much more than a graff crew, much more complex than that. But I don't expect a simple minded bitch such as yourself to understand that. Anyhow why you give a fuck what we doin and who we let in? Oh yeah, cause your on the dick! And yes we know you girls think of us soo much you even made this thread, thank you! We're actually flattered that you fuck boys keep us on your mind!

dont act like i havnt tryed to meet up?you guys only fight ten deep...ill smash any of you one on one....thats the real shit.....u guys let any one in that weak ass crew look at that toy wanna be gang shit thats on 87 shits weak as fuk....are you guys taggers? a gang? homeboys?black? what r u guys ?lol

You tried to meet up? Is that a question? Fuckin idiot, are you confused? Did you try? Its your story, tell it! Or you did have a run in and you got stomped out 10 deep? So it was A: They were on the dick and got smashed on! Nah doubt it......don't think he got caught slippin. He frontin. Only thing that was 10 deep was my dick in his girl ass, as I ripped 'er from the back! So it was probably B: His/their girl/wife was on the dick too and got smashed and now she/they catching feelings cause she finally got piped right. But then again he's worried bout who we let in based on race and "gang affiliation"! So your hating cause we have blacks or homeboys? So its gotta be C: Just some haters and can't help/stop themselves cause its in their nature and can't help it, that's what lil fuck boys do! But I really have the feeling its D: All of the above!