Shark Week 2010

earl broclo ESQ

Re: ***SHARK WEEK 2010***

i love shark week. last nights shows were pretty awesome. did anyone see the guy that was towing a raft thing off the back of his boat and floated on it while he took pictures of the giant great whites attack a fake sea lion that was tied to the raft he was laying on??? or the guy who climbed onto a a piece of slippery dead whale that was floating in the water so he could get pictures of the great whites eating it around him??? white people... i just dont get it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: ***SHARK WEEK 2010***

This coming weekend the local movie theater (alamo drafthouse) is going to be playing JAWS on Lake Travis here. it will be projected onto huge 30ft screens over the lake! you rent inner tubes and chill on the lake and, as if that wasnt incredible enough, they have scuba divers come up and pull on your legs as you enjoy the movie. sounds fucking scary dont know if i can handle that..

• 8 years later...