B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

blood really like only if you haven't been on 12oz this long do you not know. everyone knows what i look like and if you really care you can find my government name on this shit. My dick has been posted on this site by girls who were umad, or me when i was zombied out. Im good looking, white, rich, drunk, and swagged out. why would i be mad?

i like pro green! his new album is actually sick, and upper clapton dance is an old school favourite.

nbb i didnt say you were mad, if i posted my face on this website id get a million little hood rats PMing me to go bombing. and some mid 20 yr old guys sending me e-threats :(

armand, where do i fuck next?

well it appears NBB really duz got it like dat.

if you saw my pictures you'd understand why im easily recognizable. most writers suck at life anyway, anywhere from the toy -- rookie -- moderate skill level range just breeds fuckwits

p.s the first time i fucked a chick in the ass i broke a blood vessel and didnt stop. traumatic but i went back for more

the second time i came in her ass and she walked home. im hooked

Dude armand that's a borderline dis...your man from the pogues has one of the most fucked up grills of all time.

I do love that video where he sings during the interview and he is shitty as fuck drunk off gin....that is pretty bs/.

I love that this thread has had a good pick up lately, bitches assholes gettin fingered is a plus. BG out is a plus....greasy rap lyrics being spewn about. I'm gonna have to resubscribe.

I'm sitting in Chali2nas living room right now. Driving up to San Jo today for a show going on tomorrow. Up until 5am last night, kicking it with the homey from ozomatli, a dude from hieros camp, 2na and my DJ/Producer at a rick ross show tweeting jokes about rick ross titties /imarapper