KING KOSE HTF- The story of a Real Fr8 KiLLA!

TWISTED.NERVES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES HIS STYLE ISNT THAT GREAT. I LIKE HIS OLDER STYLE BETTER. BUT YOU GOTTA RESPECT KOSE. THIS DUDE HAD BAY AREA ON SMASH LIKE NO OTHER. ORFN WAS THE NEXT DUDE THAT HAD UPS ALL OVER THE BAY. BUT KOSE USED TO KILL THEM FREEWAYS WITH KEREPT LIKE NONE I EVER SEEN. I GUESS YOU WOULD OF BEEN THERE BACK THEN TO UNDERSTAND. I DEFINATELY CONSIDER HIM A KING

King status? Maybe on the freeways, but on freights. I don't know. I can tell you I do see his stuff posted all the time, never actually seen any of it. I think it's a waste of a panel, to see his crap on a freight, and I'd go over it in a minute. Anyone can paint that shit, seriously. I'm not hating by any means, or saying I'm better. BUT it's my opinion, and I'm sure others agree, keep that shit on the freeways or concrete, and off the freights. If it comes to any of my spots and there's nothing else to paint, or he's on a dope car, I'm going over it. Hope I don't sound like an asshole or whatever, but I think it's straight up garbage on a panel, like we don't have enough of that shit rolling around the country already.

• Like 2

hmm i sense a throwie hating piecer in our midst!! tagging, throws, and pieces carry equal weight. You paint whatever the hot new style is this week, and let him keep doing him. your moderator status doesnt make ur dick any bigger amigo

Holycitybenching.....Oh I agree, they all carry equal weight. I'm just saying, in ''my opinion'' that shit should stay on the walls. We got enough bullshit on the freights already, and many will agree with that. BTW, I've been painting since '82, and freights since '95, I STILL PAINT THE SAME STYLE, AND WAY, so as far as ''hot new style of the week'', that isn't me man. Also my opinion has NOTHING to do with being a Mod, nor does it make me superior. Like I said, the shit is garbage in my opinion, and I'll go over it in a heartbeat if I see it in my yards. LMAO @ ''real fr8 killa'' That is all.

the guy gets up. hes defineately quantity over quality, no doubt. if you havent ever seen kose up on freights....i dont buy you paint trains for real.

but im sure knowing that hes taking the quantity approach, he expects to be painted over especially on the armns and boxcars. now that i think about it, i dont really see any of his throws on armns or boxcars, i see plenty of his tags on the armns tho.

Trede is jfk from kali.years is not jfk he's ke crew.kose is up more than most fools I see 3 or 4 sometimes 5 kose trains a day so sayin u haven't seen him up means you must smoke alotta weed and bench on yer computer all day..go outside every once in a while.and yes his tags are fresh.peace to all dem htf boys.slober jfk htf