RIP KIDS DAC 4DC

thereke1870

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found a KIDS/VENT tag he caught in wet cement in front of where I'm staying in North Oakland the other day. I'll get a pic of it up here eventually.

Anthony, you still run shit as hard than any of the current schmoes out right now. I dedicate this here beer I'm drinking to your memory and staying power.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I met a friend of Anthony's recently at a party....he broke the ice by getting on my case for I having a Hickey patch on my sweater, but once we got to talking he realized we knew a lot of the same people (besides Hickey). At some point graffiti came up and he asked me if I had ever met KIDS. I said, "Yeah, when I lived with Shelley Skelley (RIP) he stayed with us for a few days...nice guy, gave me some good advice along with some cattle pens."

He gave me a look, then pulled a brand new box of black cattle pens out of his bag and said "I was gonna give these to someone else but he couldn't make it...you should have them."

So now I have a year's supply of cattle pens. Well, maybe half a year since I gave some out...either way, thanks, Brad!

KIDS is still going strong here in Oakland...he did a LOT of drip tags in 2004 but his characters and streaks are getting harder to find.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...