RIP KIDS DAC 4DC

thereke1870

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just remembering you and your kind giving ways,no matter what part of the country you were in you would drop a package off at the post office.Always finding the local library to send off some E-mails and let everyone know you were alright,and how the locals act,talk,drink,etc....

I recall when you were in N.Y. 12 years ago living there,we were on the phone,I asked something to the effect of "how are Y'all up there" that "y'all" I said, you busted my balls for 5 min. making me feel like a backwoods hick for ONE word. Slang.... I'll miss knowing what slang is being used in the city you're in.(yinz) you Pittsburgh guys have me dumbfounded on that one, Anthony was the Louis and Clark of slang,abandoned parts of town,bands and hip hop, and of course house hold items to make graff with....Always one step ahead everyone,yet low key.I wish ALMA the best,your family in Chula Vista as well(your parents are amazing) and your young one I hope she is having a great birthday...

Too many people from coast to coast miss you!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

never met kids, but when i was 10 or so id go to east lib with my mom and always see 'kids' everywhere i went. i was still too young to understand what graffiti really was and what it meant, but it always caught my eye. the characters and witty sayings always brought a smile to my face when i was down. i can easily say he was my biggest influence in graff. a major part of the burghs graff scene has passed, but his legacy will live on.

rest in peace kids, i hope one day i can catch a few tags on the pearly gates with you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...