---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your mad cus you wish you had talent and just envy the people who do.

get ya ass back on the track before i have your mom out there again. she a moneymaker

ya feel?

why do you talk like that?"get ya ass back on the track before i have your mom out there again. she a moneymaker ya feel?" your not a gangster nor did you ever live in any sort of rough neighborhood and not to suggest that all African American people are pimps or have some sort of association in that business but your not black i will tell you that for a fact your most likely of Caucasian decent and you listen to rap music which makes you feel empowered, makes you feel "tough" but the fact of the matter is your some stoner ass white boy who thinks his click is some super hardcore gang because you occasionally write graffiti and fight other mongoloids from other toy ass crews, give it a rest all this is a phase like pokemon and power rangers your not as down as you make yourself out to be i believe you need to go ingest a penis and end your life...

why do you talk like that?"get ya ass back on the track before i have your mom out there again. she a moneymaker ya feel?" your not a gangster nor did you ever live in any sort of rough neighborhood and not to suggest that all African American people are pimps or have some sort of association in that business but your not black i will tell you that for a fact your most likely of Caucasian decent and you listen to rap music which makes you feel empowered, makes you feel "tough" but the fact of the matter is your some stoner ass white boy who thinks his click is some super hardcore gang because you occasionally write graffiti and fight other mongoloids from other toy ass crews, give it a rest all this is a phase like pokemon and power rangers your not as down as you make yourself out to be i believe you need to go ingest a penis and end your life...

1257370642-lucy_psychiatrist.jpg

you fools fucked this one all up

its spelled "where the sharks roam"

secondly you aer supposed to have graffiti flicks

telenovvela for faggots seems like a fair description

wherever the sharks roam, you fools ruined it for that area ima check the sf thread where shits poppin you all fail

"i know this dude from santa clara who lives on39th street"

you are the fagist of all. how dare you.

eeeeeeeevery one of you faggots.. all you can do is 1.talk shit online, too scared or lazy to do anything about it or squash it. and 2. self promote the same old ugly ass pictures and act like your somebody. I know a lot of you are 16, but could you do everyone a favor and grow up. I have no fucking clue why this thread is still active. Your all toys that put more effort into 12oz than you're actual shit, so you're always going to be toys.

i checked just to make sure i wasent putting my foot in my mouth,

but foreal... in 6 or 7 pages u got like 2 flicks of outlines, 2 flicks of tags, a bunch of gifs of gay shit happening, and a bunch of ESL dry snitching and name/spot dropping, this area a prime example of whats wrong with graffiti. a bunch of kids with computers, and no graff to show for it....

check out the detroit thread, they havent wired that shithole for the internet yet, and you know what happens, kids hit the streets and write graffiti, 75% of their posts have nice flicks of real illegal graffiti...

fail fail fail

eeeeeeeevery one of you faggots.. all you can do is 1.talk shit online, too scared or lazy to do anything about it or squash it. and 2. self promote the same old ugly ass pictures and act like your somebody. I know a lot of you are 16, but could you do everyone a favor and grow up. I have no fucking clue why this thread is still active. Your all toys that put more effort into 12oz than you're actual shit, so you're always going to be toys.

word