---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^Pm me a place to meet.....ill buy you dinner.......TheMaker lets kick it already... AN1

who are you again.never heard of you.never seen you up.sorry i dont hang out with toys or strangers send me a pm i will respond dont you worry about that ok my little slut.xoxoxo

Aww you mad? What's a ball park dick? You obviously know more about dick than I do.

Its what your mom swallows everytime while your asleep.i love her closet doors because they have mirrors and i like to watch her deep throat then she starts sheading tears.jeje she a keeper.hey son im going to be your stepdad pretty soon so get use to me coming over and sitting down on your couch we`ll i watch the discovery channel and your mom is giving me helmet.i love her so you cant seperate us.just to let everybody know she blows bubbles with my cum,now i know what your thinking how does she do it,shit i dont know but trust me that give me a nice smile on my face.jeje

Its what your mom swallows everytime while your asleep.i love her closet doors because they have mirrors and i like to watch her deep throat then she starts sheading tears.jeje she a keeper.hey son im going to be your stepdad pretty soon so get use to me coming over and sitting down on your couch we`ll i watch the discovery channel and your mom is giving me helmet.i love her so you cant seperate us.just to let everybody know she blows bubbles with my cum,now i know what your thinking how does she do it,shit i dont know but trust me that give me a nice smile on my face.jeje

You must have me confused with someone else because my mom is 300 miles away and her closet doors don't have mirrors...

tell Bubbles i`ll be home later son.im getting my dick sucked by an`s mother.i call her Lips because this bitch is missing all her teeth and she gives some good smacking lip action on my cock.woo wee.

Wouldn't Gums be a more appropriate nickname?

I'm not mad.

oh your not ok then why do you keep on answering my post,i know what you want,you want me to pimp you just like i do with your mom aka Bubbles.we can cut a deal i get 40 percent of your check and Im going to make your room as my office room.ok sounds like a deal.so move your shit out like in 24hours or else im going to fucken anal rape your mom on the table we`ll we eat dinner.cookies and cream will be coming out from her asshole,son.work with me here or else she is going to have to get her asshole stitched at the hospital.

oh your not ok then why do you keep on answering my post,i know what you want,you want me to pimp you just like i do with your mom aka Bubbles.we can cut a deal i get 40 percent of your check and Im going to make your room as my office room.ok sounds like a deal.so move your shit out like in 24hours or else im going to fucken anal rape your mom on the table we`ll we eat dinner.cookies and cream will be coming out from her asshole,son.work with me here or else she is going to have to get her asshole stitched at the hospital.

I'm just really bored and you kind of annoy me with your bad spelling. Other than that we're cool, Bro.

Damn now you too. It's cool I ain't mad at cha.

oohh the last time your mom told me that,i aint mad at cha.i grab the bitch my her wig that she bought on santa clara and 1st next to the liqour store where the buses stop.i grab that funky bitch and slapped her with her own gap store sandal.she ran to yoour room and i chased the bitch smacking her on her cheeks.so i felt a little bad then i bounced had me a couple beers i returned and she had the gap symbols on her face.i told the bitch why dont you become the next spokes person for gap.jeje

oohh the last time your mom told me that,i aint mad at cha.i grab the bitch my her wig that she bought on santa clara and 1st next to the liqour store where the buses stop.i grab that funky bitch and slapped her with her own gap store sandal.she ran to yoour room and i chased the bitch smacking her on her cheeks.so i felt a little bad then i bounced had me a couple beers i returned and she had the gap symbols on her face.i told the bitch why dont you become the next spokes person for gap.jeje

Hahah where do you come up with this stuff dawg? :lol: :lol:

What's your sign?