---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is TheMaker speaking,Draz I believe hes the king of san jose,I mean the toy king of san toysay.I seen one of his trucks he did,an outline first then he filled it in like a fucken dumb retarted kid,he didnt even try staying in between the lines.jeje.i had to look twice cause because that shit was fuckn ugly ass fuck.no joke.if anybody has that picture please post it.you will laugh at this shit.draz you fucken suck and dont try saying that your shit is top knotch because it aint.quit nikgah.fuck stat and grim.

What the fuck is a draz? Everytime I say his name I say it a different way. Is it draz like how it's read or is it d raz or dr ass. I'm sorry to tell you deer ass that the practice board you've been hittin isn't helping for when you hit the streets. And it's funny how all these people post shit like bump draz and draz is all over the freeway and all this bullshit but your the only one that's posting flicks of your own shit so if people really liked you they would flick your shit and post it themselves so quit making this thread weaker than it already is.

What the fuck is a draz? Everytime I say his name I say it a different way. Is it draz like how it's read or is it d raz or dr ass. I'm sorry to tell you deer ass that the practice board you've been hittin isn't helping for when you hit the streets. And it's funny how all these people post shit like bump draz and draz is all over the freeway and all this bullshit but your the only one that's posting flicks of your own shit so if people really liked you they would flick your shit and post it themselves so quit making this thread weaker than it already is.

shut the fuck up foo quit typing bullshit and post flicks.

True that,This dude is on point.on the real Draz go ride your fixie bike with no seat and jump up and down on it,bitch.your shit is garbage,seriously and your fag boy kept.you both suck monkey dick.Sincerely your amigo,TheMaker.

Fuck Timid also this bitch is a toy. go suck your dads hairy Ashy curly saggy balls.you dont have no Swag Bcuz your a fag that watches star Trec,All Day 2 ten.who Kept his little sisters vibrator to put UP his ass for chills then it got Mesy at the end.eats at mr. Chow everyday to get a little china man in him.he sucks on Beso dick All Day 2 ten. its a riddle.try to find all the toys names on this riddle.jeje

This is TheMaker speaking,If you wish for me to continue to tell the truth and keep talking shit just drop me a pm or just put in big bold letters bump TheMaker on a post in this thread.keep it real.freedom of speach is your best weapon,so use it anytime anywhere anywho anywhy anyhow anywhat anywtf.Sincerely your pal,TheMaker.

Fuck Timid also this bitch is a toy. go suck your dads hairy Ashy curly saggy balls.you dont have no Swag Bcuz your a fag that watches star Trec,All Day 2 ten.who Kept his little sisters vibrator to put UP his ass for chills then it got Mesy at the end.eats at mr. Chow everyday to get a little china man in him.he sucks on Beso dick All Day 2 ten. its a riddle.try to find all the toys names on this riddle.jeje

Timid ashy swag trec UP mesy chow beso..... Haha did I miss any? Why do you say all day 2 ten though? A few of these heads actually get up though and ain't that bad........

This is TheMaker speaking,If you wish for me to continue to tell the truth and keep talking shit just drop me a pm or just put in big bold letters bump TheMaker on a post in this thread.keep it real.freedom of speach is your best weapon,so use it anytime anywhere anywho anywhy anyhow anywhat anywtf.Sincerely your pal,TheMaker.

bump TheMaker!