---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where is lepe? told you he wouldnt last not even a year.

fewls said the same about my shit, but check my join date and posts ! been in it not online kiddies go ultra-Beast if you wanna get to the next level

FREE my nigz loked up, and stay low cause they want you next!!!!!

:scrambled:

Fuck Timid also this bitch is a toy. go suck your dads hairy Ashy curly saggy balls.you dont have no Swag Bcuz your a fag that watches star Trec,All Day 2 ten.who Kept his little sisters vibrator to put UP his ass for chills then it got Mesy at the end.eats at mr. Chow everyday to get a little china man in him.he sucks on Beso dick All Day 2 ten. its a riddle.try to find all the toys names on this riddle.jeje

How is this a riddle?

bump TheMaker![/color][/b][/size]

This is TheMaker speaking,Here I am saying the truth,we`ll you fellas get mad.Im just speaking the honest truth.if i mention you by any chance on any of my posts you are a toy im my list.not everybody will agree but that is there opinion which frankly I gives no fuck.so you must wonder why i talk shit,in this world we have you graffiti artist just like me always sinning why not have someone deeply talk about the less unqualitified writers that are just followers but have no back bone as to become a great fatal impact in this graffiti seen.hate me or like me,if by any chance you want me to speaking on a certain person or subject,just pm me or post something towards me. i will make your wishes come true and talk shit.Dearly your pal.TheMaker

maker u never seem to amaze me wit ur billy gram preaching wen u type it reminds me of that old dude talkn to pac man on colors but like the otheres on here i take it wit a grain of salt i think im gona go eat a chili cheese fry right now just checkd the mail and got the coupons woop woop BUMP SANTA CLARA WEENIER DOG

maker u never seem to amaze me wit ur billy gram preaching wen u type it reminds me of that old dude talkn to pac man on colors but like the otheres on here i take it wit a grain of salt i think im gona go eat a chili cheese fry right now just checkd the mail and got the coupons woop woop BUMP SANTA CLARA WEENIER DOG

aahhh huuh???

This is TheMaker speaking,Here I am saying the truth,we`ll you fellas get mad.Im just speaking the honest truth.if i mention you by any chance on any of my posts you are a toy im my list.not everybody will agree but that is there opinion which frankly I gives no fuck.so you must wonder why i talk shit,in this world we have you graffiti artist just like me always sinning why not have someone deeply talk about the less unqualitified writers that are just followers but have no back bone as to become a great fatal impact in this graffiti seen.hate me or like me,if by any chance you want me to speaking on a certain person or subject,just pm me or post something towards me. i will make your wishes come true and talk shit.Dearly your pal.TheMaker

Yeeee!! :) :)