Thats My Dawg

Bed.

Ok people. So this winter I made it a goal to try to not let up in my graf game, and stay on point. I know alot of people sleep in the winter because of the cold or whatever, and I have been guilty of doing this a season or two myself. I also wanted to switch my style up this winter because I was getting tired of the stuff I had been doing. I needed something new. How do you get new stee-low? One way is to start writing other words than your own. So thats exactly what I did. I said for a whole month Im going to do all the hommies names and none of my own. Just to switch it up. On top of that, I said Im not going to do spray paint fills at all. Its gonna be all roller paint this month! So thats what I did. Now I didnt exactly make it all month without doing my own name. I came across a couple cars that i just couldnt pass up, so I threw down on those. But for the most part I did what I wanted to. I didnt manage to grab flicks of every panel i smashed, but I got most of them.

Anyways... This is what I have been up to this month guys. I hope you all didnt sleep too hard this winter, if you did have fun playing catch up in the spring. If anyone catches any of these rolling feel free to put them in here. Doesnt matter to me.

AND PLEASE. DO NOT ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE WHO DID THESE, OR SOME OTHER DUMB SHIT.

Just sit back, peep some game, and enjoy.

Here is a little track to bump while your at it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66HUSPUz7ZQ&feature=related

MYFLICKS211-1.jpg

MYFLICKS214.jpg

MYFLICKS019.jpg

MYFLICKS016.jpg

MYFLICKS041.jpg

MYFLICKS044.jpg

MYFLICKS043.jpg

MYFLICKS009.jpg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well winter was a really good time for these roller fills because you dont have to freeze your hands off to do a 5 color fade. Just do big ass block buster letters and it doesnt take too long, nor does it freeze your hands, to fill.

• Like 1