NFL OFFSEASON/PRESEASON 2010

Str8_Nola

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but he did this shit, i guarantee it. the paperwork on the lake taho lawsuit are online somewhere, i sifted through it with no pre conceived thoughts on it before hand. after reading it there is absolutely zero doubt in my mind he was guilty, at least on that account.

if i can find em ill link it. mos def a worthwhile read. it aint black n white he said she said shit. its an intricute series of events with as many as 30 key witnesses to facts leading up to and following the incident.

its ugly.

You're out of your mind, that bitch never even filed a criminal complaint. She went straight for a civil suit, trying to juice money, and she won't get shit

"In an affidavit obtained by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, on August 8, 2009 states that the alleged victim Andrea McNulty allegedly bragged to a co-worker, Angela Antonetti, about having consensual sex with Roethlisberger. In a sworn statement, the woman said McNulty did not appear to be upset about the incident. Antonetti went on to say McNulty expressed the possibility of being pregnant and she was hoping for "a little Roethlisberger." Moreover, Antonetti said, the woman asked her to travel to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in August 2008 for a Steelers' game and to try to "run into" Roethlisberger. Antonetti told her that she shouldn't try to chase Roethlisberge"

99.9% of women lie about being raped by famous people. It's a scientific fact

• Like 1

You're out of your mind, that bitch never even filed a criminal complaint. She went straight for a civil suit, trying to juice money, and she won't get shit

"In an affidavit obtained by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, on August 8, 2009 states that the alleged victim Andrea McNulty allegedly bragged to a co-worker, Angela Antonetti, about having consensual sex with Roethlisberger. In a sworn statement, the woman said McNulty did not appear to be upset about the incident. Antonetti went on to say McNulty expressed the possibility of being pregnant and she was hoping for "a little Roethlisberger." Moreover, Antonetti said, the woman asked her to travel to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in August 2008 for a Steelers' game and to try to "run into" Roethlisberger. Antonetti told her that she shouldn't try to chase Roethlisberge"

99.9% of women lie about being raped by famous people. It's a scientific fact

straight up homie, the shit went down.

when you read the paperwork youll understand why. police cant touch em cause she filed a year later. and as far fetched as that sounds when you read the paperwork on this shit you see why/how it went down(aftermath) like it did.

im with ya tho, like from second person outside lookin in cliffnotes its easily dismissed. but i would bet whats in my pocket anyday of the week that shit happened.

ill dig up the link and post it, worthwhile read.

straight goods, iv heard BIG media personalites comment on this the like daythe info became public on the net and were verrry careful not to outright say anything but made short comments stating they could not see how it did not happen.

its got layers, mad layers. and everything in her story all not only lines up but has proof both by coworkers/physicians/pyscitrists and documents of the trickle down effect.

its on some deep shit, and for anybody to go after a celebs cash flow mastermind or not. this is HIGHLY unlikely for someone to go to these seemingly unfathomable lengths to make sure all her story adds up.

its literally that deep. and you gotta remember, with that much info shes given, alls it would take is ONE lie and its thrown out. hundreads of facts have been proven to be true, in fact. apart from the actual peen being stuffed into her vaj everything has been cleared as truth.

way to much stuff to align. for anyone. and way to much to lose if one untruth is proved. when pathalogical liars who are actually good at it, say iloveboxcars as he claims. the good ones at least, do not get intricate. they keep em short n sweet so as to not get caught.

this bitch is broken and she aint even asking for that much cake in comparison to what someone would try and entrap someone with cash for. shit with the work in scheming it, getting everyone to testify for her. it wouldnt even cover costs.

like $700,000. that aint really fuck all for a lawsuit of this magnitude.

Yea I like it

if you have good knowledge of the game you'd be pretty good

like you don't want a RB from the colt or pats

or a WR from a team with a crap QB

or a TE from a team that runs a spread offense

makes almost every game on sunday more interesting

you'll become familiar with players you never would otherwise

• Like 1

fantasy football gets 2 thumbs up from me....

i started doin it about 8 years ago before it blew up and i doubt ill go a season wthout doin it again.

like boats n hoes said it makes almost every game interesting cause you will most likely have someone playin, or will be playin against someone

but i dont have any intrest in it unless theres money on the line

tight, gonna have to try it out this next season. off subject but is the NBA one dope? don't have to give explanation just yeah or nay?

ive done mlb, nba, nhl....

there all fun if your into sports but nfl will always be the best for fantasy...

i think its cause mostly all the games are on the same day so its easier to follow...

all this nfl/fantasy football talk got me looking forward to sundays already and its a

minute until the nfl season

FUCK

and im geeked the steelers got randle el back....we havent had a good return man or slot reciever since he left...i couldnt be mad at him for leavin tho cause he even had to be surprised at the huge contract the redskins offered him