NFL OFFSEASON/PRESEASON 2010

Str8_Nola

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they had that guy Gradkowsky starting and he was doing well

but had double knee surgery this season

so i bet hes done

veteran qb to groom all those young ass wrs they got

i could see this happening

theyre stacked in the backfield too so it wouldnt have to be all on him either

f'real tho

shoulda just relied on that beastly running duo

now that fools outta a job

Being rows from the field on the epic fail versus Arizona last season was painful as fuck.

Its half the coaching staffs fault. They ran on obvious passing downs. I cant how many times it was 3rd and long and it was a draw up the middle. AND the biggest failure is the fact that they are having to eat 13 mil because they gave him that extension after the worst performance by a QB ever. And then to keep starting him and starting him after he was costing the team games... Someone had to go and the coaching staff/front office threw him under the bus.

I love Delhomme. But he should have stepped down a season ago. Now feelings are hurt on both sides of it.

im sure he'll get off, he always does. thats what happens when you have millions.

but he did this shit, i guarantee it. the paperwork on the lake taho lawsuit are online somewhere, i sifted through it with no pre conceived thoughts on it before hand. after reading it there is absolutely zero doubt in my mind he was guilty, at least on that account.

if i can find em ill link it. mos def a worthwhile read. it aint black n white he said she said shit. its an intricute series of events with as many as 30 key witnesses to facts leading up to and following the incident.

its ugly.