NFL OFFSEASON/PRESEASON 2010

Str8_Nola

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats up with the new overtime rules? other team gets a chance to score back now

The new OT rule will only be during Playoffs but it goes like this if the team that wins the toss must score a TD to win the game if they get a field goal or they dont score the other team gets a chance to either tie or win. Defense scores you automatically win.

its kinda stupid if you ask me. if anything both teams should get the ball, if the first team scores a FG or TD the other team should get a chance to either win or tie the game and if the defense scores you would automatically win.

I think the original rules where you play an extra quarter were the right set of rules - they changed them to the "coin flip" sudden death rules in order to keep games from running 30+ minutes over and fucking up the programming schedule.

I am not a fan of the coin flip sudden death of the last few seasons, so I like the new rule change, altho I think they should just go back to playing an extra quarter

I don't think the rams are gonna want a qb for 1 or 2 seasons. They want a guy to be their qb for a whileeee. They gotta long way to go and I doubt they wanna give up their 2 pick for him.

The niners however, are pretty close. Add mcnabb to that team and they win that division easy. Singletary wants that division. And I think they have 2 2nd rd picks.

CHARGERS

Home: Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, New England Patriots, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers

Away: Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Cincinnati Bengals, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks

I see a alot of good games for you guys.