painters touch at meijer

_blank_

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
JESUS CHRIST STOP BEING TOYS AND POSTING THIS SHIT ON THE INTERNET[/size]

Like I can why some people don't understand why other people post stuff like this on the internet. I know most people would keep it to themselves so it doesn't get dried up and they get loads of paint.

Or maybe it would better to just let your close friends or people you admire know about it.

Some folks just like to spread the good word I guess. I've done this. On 12oz. Doesn't make me a toy.

If you don't like people posting this stuff, just ignore it man :) nothing to call them out over

(I really hope I don't come off like an ass Injury)

A lot of stores have deals like this. I'de suggest people call they're local stores and get put on a phone list. Have them call you when they have sales on paint. Or just check back often.

Not being an ass, this is a competitive thing. Maybe not for you but it is for me and many others. I was raised to get over whenever possible, and like you said i would hook up my friends if i found out about something like this.. but not the internet, thats how spots get blown up. and you seen how many retards there are on this site.

it's the same thing for posting things like "o word i paint this yard at ____ avenue and it's chill on the weekends." seems like a nice thing but people will abuse the shit out of a free tip right? Right.

Survival of the fittest.

^^^

But it's the same principle.

There are some very dedicated and talented people that could benefit from a

good deal on some cheap paint like that.

Then there's some idiots that are into graff for a month or two that buy a ton or

paint and do one of two things...

1. They go around and get up a lot of tags and half assed whatever that is painful to look at and makes shit hot

2. They try going out one night, get scurred by a cat (or being of a generation that expects instant results, frustrated that they aren't automatically good graff writerse) and then all that paint ends up under a bed or in the garage until it gets thrown out by mom or dad.

Survival of the fittest? Goddamn right it is.

• Like 1

^^^

But it's the same principle.

There are some very dedicated and talented people that could benefit from a

good deal on some cheap paint like that.

Then there's some idiots that are into graff for a month or two that buy a ton or

paint and do one of two things...

1. They go around and get up a lot of tags and half assed whatever that is painful to look at and makes shit hot

2. They try going out one night, get scurred by a cat (or being of a generation that expects instant results, frustrated that they aren't automatically good graff writerse) and then all that paint ends up under a bed or in the garage until it gets thrown out by mom or dad.

Survival of the fittest? Goddamn right it is.

Yeah I understand where you guys are coming from. No one else every explains it. They just freak out about it and that's it. Most likely because they heard someone else say it, so they wanted to fit in.

I gotcha now though =]

• Like 1

i posted this so YOU ALL could get a heads up. i dont buy paint that often, im more into gettin it however i can..racking..but when i come across a deal like this, of course im gona jump on it, and hopefully you all would to. i dont have to worry about little punk ass kids runnin to my stores to get it, bc me and the homies did go clear em out..all 5 meijers in town have been got. i was HOPING id get a thnks for it. but yall wanna get on here and bitch. its all good, ill know better next time. hope you all got to your stores before the kids that look up to you did. and honestly..look at the views of this thread. not TO many people have even checked it.

have a good one...i know i will.