THE JOKER THREAD

eros

Guest beardo
Originally posted by Wilt

joker....i am not a fan of abstract writers..for the most part...but you..just make so much fucking sense...this piece...is one of the dopest pieces ive seen.weird....

haha.. dude, just like it, its OK, really, we understand ;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by beardo

haha.. dude, just like it, its OK, really, we understand ;)

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!IM STUCK IN THE LATE 70'S!!!....im gonna go cry in the corner now....:D

theri are so many writers that stand out but joker is just so ahead that he can out paint most graff heads,look at this shit its like so good and original

Guest beardo

just got my copy of snot hatch.. shit is blazing saddles, son. highly recommend scooping one of these up. printed all nice and glossy too.

Guest KING OF HELL

Re: i love this style

Originally posted by kIRosKi

no one can come off this crazy, yet so fresh... I love joker's style and especially his color schemes

OOOUCH. that wall is actually Sixx fromOregon...yeeeah.

Guest angry xbox

wow im like damn

from the first time i saw this guy...

he dont belong in graff

hes a real artist hes not where he should be knowaddamean

Guest angry xbox

this guy dont really belong in graff

he belongs ina 5th avenue studio paiinting 20 foot canvases and selling to rich yuppies and entertainers.

yeah its like that.

man after i bought my full spectrum mag..that had interviews with sum of the transcend crew, it sent me into a spiral of weird ass graff..i pushed to strive for more of a original style, trying to break the boundries of graffiti..

Joker is by far my fave writer, his style so fresh and clean not to mention original...props to joker and the trandscend crew...cant wait for the new site to launch..BUMP

peace

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

..loved the story 'bout the Warehouse.. everyone in steelcity has a few of those... but don't hate on your old shit, Joker.. it was fly, and flicks of that shit get passed around this town like a doob fulla Skunk No. 5.... Thanks for being different AND dope (and cool when I met ya in Balto @ the BA jam)... one U.S.A.'s finest, no doubt...:king:

• 3 months later...

??.. . . . !

I'm not a big fan of abstracters either, but the fact that you've actually got some original old-skool styles and some real graff skill behind your work makes your abstracts actually seem funki as a munki in parachute pants.

Your "realgraff" skill really shows through in your abstract pieces, and that's admirable. This is the kind of graff that i could see having an impact on mainstream society, and I don't think that's a bad thing.

so werd, keep it comin.

Guest chumpchange
Originally posted by Joker

It was a three man wall... Joker, Codak (from TN) and Sixxx.

Below is Codak...

whoa, you sure that isn't Scar?? if not thats the HARDEST bite i've ever seen. actually it can't be scar because there are no letters in that peice what so ever.

Guest FlamingHobo
Originally posted by chumpchange

whoa, you sure that isn't Scar?? if not thats the HARDEST bite i've ever seen. actually it can't be scar because there are no letters in that peice what so ever.

first of all..codak has been around for a LONG ass time...second the two panint together and both influenced eachother.thirdly,scar definitely paints letters and so does codak..finally....why are you worrying so much?

Guest Metal Calus

where the hell did this guy learn to write, spaceley sprockets space age school of anti gravity induced schitzophrenic dissipating molecules with a major in dysfunctionialy bonkers theory of relativity??? i mean c'mon guy!!! wtf??? this isnt illegal, wheres the letters???

JUST KIDDIN FELLAS DONT WETCHA PANTIES!!!!

THIS IS THE HOTTEST SHIT SINCE FUTURA 3000!!!

Archived