diss ths bitches

Guest BLINK_evryda

Guest BLINK_evryda

if you diss then you gotta come back with another sketch that looks better otherwise you have no room to speak.

http://www.angelfire.com/co4/blink/blink.gif'>

http://www.angelfire.com/co4/blink/blink.gif

http://www.angelfire.com/co4/blink/Untitled_4.jpg'>

http://www.angelfire.com/co4/blink/Untitled_4.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/co4/blink/blink2.jpg'>

http://www.angelfire.com/co4/blink/blink2.jpg

Sorry about the crappy qaulity of the scans and the unfinished marker jobs try to see past that shit and give me the real idea

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um,this shit is nasty,homeboy.And I don't mean like "just a little nasty,work on it".I mean your shit is poo-butt fucking hideous.Normally I wouldn't say anything,but when I see you talking shit about other people's sketches,I feel the need to put you in your place.Why don't you take my advice and shut your fuckin yapper.Oh,and never post that filthy shit here again.That is all.

Guest BLINK_evryda

oh man

yous guys must worship the ground i walk on since i left two four hours ago i already got 13 replies... boy am i popular(sarcastically since you gimps cant seem to raise your intellegence level)

and by the way have you ever thought about the links below the logo you dumbfucks

im sorry i dont mean to rip on you guys but do you not think before you speak and/or type??

and by the way to that wahck ass bitch who told me to quit dogging on others sketches, did you even see the pics?? i mean come on

i havent even said shit about many sketches.

shit you nerds are touchy

oh and i dont feel like signing up at iphoto

so just click on the links please

hey dip shit i guess since your so smart and all you know that clicking the links under your pictures wont do shit but open a new browser window with the angelfire picture in it if you even wanted to veiw the pictures you would have to copie the link then paste it in then go to it since angelfire is not a site that hosts pictures but you knew that already casue your not a dumb ass

Guest BLINK_evryda

yean im not a dumbass but umm

if you fags werent so lazy then you could do that

but it seems that yous guys arent even that serious about burning my ass, i guess you are all out looking for some "toy" to play with eh??

morons

get a life and go paint for real

blink your a fuckin hippocrite....you say we are riding your cocks...but you dedicated three raps to us, you copied my word (gimp), your the faggot at the end of each post defending your faggotness when you realize that you dont fit in here...please just kill yourself you nutsack barnacle

shit your a hippocrite in everything you say..

"i dont clown on other peoples sketches" if my memory serves me right...yes you did in a post with some bombs by jest and mint

"do you think before you talk/type" HAHA this coming from you??? the best example aside enos of someone who doesnt think before they talk

yo ctrl alt delete...copy the URLs and and type that in the address thing...its nothing good...the first one is 3d gone bad attempt at a wildstyle

the second looks like a bunch of yellow penises

and i dont even know what the fuck the third is....but im agrrein with what numbnuts said...normally i wouldnt be capping on these sketches...but blinky heres is dissing every other sketch on here....so he needs to be bitch slapped and put back in line...learn when and when not to tall faggot

Guest BLINK_evryda

i didnt dedicate any raps

that shit took me 5 second or however many words a minute i can type

you are a loser and i have yet to see you post

so until then i will listen no more to your poseur ass and by the way i been using gimp for longer than your life span was a hint of an advent.

idioticcocksuckingposeurfatbitchfuckingwhore

by the way i been using gimp for longer than your life span was a hint of an advent.

your older than me, yet your grammar is that of a 3 year old....exactly what does "hint of an advent" mean????? hahahahaha fag, i really am tired of wasting my time on your ignorant newbie ass

Guest BLINK_evryda

i swear, all you fucks know how to do is talk shit i mean if you put that much effort and energy towards being a real artist, then i might just ease up off this site. However, none of you seem to be backing any of these words with action[such as posting flicks in reply]. I am sick to death of this shit. Your incessant rambling and displays of being extremley insolet, only make me feel like im on a higher plane. If this is what all graff artists and artists alike are amounting to then god help the movement. Try putting a little more respect to these so called "neebies" and maybe you will dawn upon some insight on how to be a better person. The only thing i can deduct from these virtual exchanges, is that all of you who run yer yaps to me are insecure, qausi writers who are really not dedicated to what this shit is all about. One more thing, look the word up or words, hint of an advent means before you were a mere nothing of a thought. Im glad to see that you admit to me being older. Big mistake. Guess what, all that does is insure yourself that you are just some young punk who still lives at home and goes out under the shadow of fog becuase you are to scared to get peeped by your preppy friends. Get a life and get off my nuts, when i say I have been doing this for 7 years, i mean that. I have been doing this regardless of what critics decide to say, and i will continue no matter what heat is brought upon me. Im true 100% and if you looked through my blackbook in front of me you wouldnt have the balls to say my shit is childstyle because you would have nothing to back it up. Its not about how good your shit looks but your attitude towards fellow artists. I know more "real" graff artists than you will ever meet and no one cares about how good you are, its about whether or not you are dedicated to getting to another level and being original and setting trends.

thats it no more

Guest BLINK_evryda

and to numb nuts,

I dont want your defens you gratuitist flaming poseur, you want to tell my shit is filthy bust back asshole.

why do u spell poser like some retarded upperclass faggot?????? "hint of an advent" i have never heard your little upperclass phrases anyways.....and the reason we are prolly so hostile to you is because you came on this claiming shit and saying "you will all know who blink is" "im a hardcore graffer" and acting like you fuckin own the place..get the fuck out tehn...i kno i wouldnt miss you...if you think 12oz is hostile you obviously have never been out in the real world...haha 12 oz is hurting your feelings..what a little girl

Archived