womanly advice

Guest 50million

I've never understood how people get problems from a random hookup, unless it involves them telling your signifigant other.

The only time I've ever worried about not pissing a random off was if I was cheating, cuz otherwise I have no problem busting a nut and then immediately telling the girl to get out

I TRY TO BE NICE TO EM FOR AWHILE.

ESPECIALLY THE ONES WHO TRY AND HAVE FREQUENT COMMUNICATION WHEN ITS OBVIOUSLY NOT THERE.

BUT EVENTUALLY YOU GOTTA GET HARSH.

GIRLS PLAY A LOT OF FUCKING GAMES

AS MUCH AND I THINK MORE THAN DUDES.

YALL ALREADY KNOW DUDES ONLY CARE ABOUT A COUPLE THINGS...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
do you ever get lonely? do you ever wanna have sexual relations?

if so, what do you do

and if the answer is 'hook up with someone', do you ever get problems from them?

get lonely yeah..sometimes. but i have somewhat busy life..i guess it keeps me from being lonely.

do i ever wanna have sexual relations...FUCK YEAH..all the time..haha

i try to keep my hook ups to a minimum, though. in other words...i dont randomly hook up. if im "relating" with someone..i keep it with that 1 person. as stated earlier...i keep it honest though..and very open. (as far as communication goes) it has not created a problem so far.

when problems arise..confront them, deal with em, and move on. its really not that difficult. i rarely RARELY have an issue with a man..that makes me lose sleep...or envelop my thoughts throughout the day..or make me upset.

Guest 50million

good. that's pretty sound advice.

guys actually dont really confront issues all the time either. i dont know what it is exactly - but it can be a bit dramatic at times.

i pretty much know how i feel about this already but sure i'll lay it out for 12oz.

one of my closest female friends is fucking gorgeous and has a boyfriend, me and her have kissed before but thats it, i really like her personality and she likes mine and i'm pretty sure we'd be good together but she "doesn't want to risk the friendship" at least thats what she said last time we talked about it (early last year)

since then she has gotten a boyfriend who is currently in texas. since he has gone i've noticed she wants to spend more time with me, smoke weed with me, drink with me. yesterday she spent the whole day with me and right now she wants to catch a movie.

i know she is probably feeling lonely coz her boyfriend is away but i also want to know if there is a chance shes sending signals, she knows i'm with a lot of different girls but i think deep down she knows i have a thing for her.

input

I got into a very loud argument with a lesbian friend of mine at a bar when she insisted girls fucked better than guys.

Aside from the fact that she's never even been with a guy, GIRLS CAN'T FUCK!

One stupid bitch out of like 100 agreed with her, but it pretty much turned into me and a few of my boys graphically describing all the things we could do that a girl couldn't, and all the other girls being like "MMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMM"

And actually you know what buggs me out? I'm pretty much on some "no strings attached sex" shit up front, and what bugs me out is how many dudes get hung up on a chick, like it's 2010 and these dudes don't understand that sometimes a chick wants to be railed hard and that's it, not be checked up on every 3 hours after, not introduced to every facet of your neuroses, and in general not followed around virtually like a puppy dog. Like, these girls are down for some fuck sessions then cool with you not sending so much as a facebook comment for half a week. So I guess my question is why the fuck can't these idiots figure out that ladies need a good smash & dash?

Is it because my pipe game is on point and they know I don't get involved? Is it that all these other dudes got their relationship advice from their mothers beauty mags? I really can't understan how these geeks get sprung and forget that they could have beat, she leaves, and then you eat Vietnamese food by yourself and watch sports center... Because that shit works fine by me

Archived