womanly advice

Guest 50million

after reading this for a lil bit i think the reason" whats wrong?" "nothing" is because we are afraid what the answer is gonna be.

sometimes i have a hard time talking about how i feel and issues on my mind because i dont wanna sound like a smuck or crazy. so i let it brew and then it ends up beating me up til i come out with it.

the key is communication and to be more open i guess. getting over the fear you wont be accepted.

this is the truth right here. me and the hubby have this issue. i look funky, he asks me what's wrong, i say 'nothing' and he knows there is but i don't want to discuss. there are a couple issues going on here:

1) i don't have the ability to convey in the appropriate wording exactly what is wrong,

2) i know whatever is bothering me will go away and i don't really want to discuss it,

3) whatever it is it is stupid, and i know that, but i can't stop feeling what i'm feeling and still do not want to discuss it, or

4) i assume i won't get the emotional reaction i am looking for.

they all get me in trouble. i'm in counceling and we talk about the key to a relationship is letting each other know what you need but we as a culture are not brought up to consider our needs in that way. i can tell you a million things i don't want from a relationship but would be hard pressed to write up a list of what i do want ......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually I could do with some advice, but don't wanna air shit in public so wont go into details. But what do you do when you want to discuss something, something important not any teenage sort of shit, but you know if you try and approach the subject you know the woman is going to react badly because you know she doesn't want to discuss it?

I have tried a few times and it has always gone badly, and it is getting to the point where it is beginning to really affect me but I don't want to argue about it, I just want to discuss things as normal adults.

Most of the time I go to great lengths to be indifferent to drama that has nothing to do with me. When that drives someone I'm around crazy, I assume that it's going to generate more drama and then take steps to distance myself from them. Some time ago I realized I had to get a handle on my mood swings/temper/emotional side, and a key part of that was avoiding trifling people.

It's not really a male/female thing. Guys are prone to it too, especially graffiti writers.

decy, is this a lady that would could start the conversation by saying what you want out of it and she could agree and stick to it? like if you tell her you got something to say and it's difficult and you just need her to listen till you are done? but that being said, it really depends on the info, and i'm not trying to pry but is it something you've done wrong and need to confess or is it like a big life changing detail (or maybe not that big of a deal, but like having to move for a job or something)? i know i deal with info differently depending on if there is a party with some kind of blame attached to them.

And if we still did drugs then I'm sure we could go down the MDMA route but we don't do anything like that anymore.

I mean if you don't wanna you don't wanna, but at that point I wouldn't even be looking at it as abusing a drug. It'd be like how faggot hippies rationalize taking acid and shrooms as "a cleansing experience" or whatever faggot hippy shit they say, but without being a faggot or a hippy and taking a way better drug

It's not that great of a drug.

If you can't talk about whatever is going on with you with your BF/GF/husband/wife, you got problems. Then again, I've been told that I'm up front to a fault but there shouldn't be any secrets about how you feel in a relationship.

Oh I havent done anything wrong and nor has she but it is something that does affect the marriage. We have a lot of background and we did seperate for a while and are back together now, it is like an unresolved issue and without it being spoken about I don't feel like we can settle properly and move on fully, we have been back together for a year now and it sometimes feels like a elephant in the room, other times it feels like nothing but it is always on my mind.

I mean if you don't wanna you don't wanna, but at that point I wouldn't even be looking at it as abusing a drug. It'd be like how faggot hippies rationalize taking acid and shrooms as "a cleansing experience" or whatever faggot hippy shit they say, but without being a faggot or a hippy and taking a way better drug

I would but she wouldn't lol and I'm not about to start spiking drinks haha

oh, that is a tough one. i still haven't figured out the best way to approach an uncomfortable conversation when things are going good. i usually just wait til an argument or something, cause i don't like upsetting others too much, so i just do it when we're both not happy. i am going to be no help. i will now be checking back for a good answer :)

yea this is why I don't talk about it because things are going well, and we don't argue at all really so it isn't like I can bring it up in an arguement lol

I find myself about to bring it up then I just don't want the hassle but it is hard to not let it bug me sometimes, believe me I like the way things are going but you know when something unresolved is there it is hard to let it go sometimes I have sat on this since we got back toegther and the few times I have raised it is the only time we have argued.

Actually I could do with some advice, but don't wanna air shit in public so wont go into details. But what do you do when you want to discuss something, something important not any teenage sort of shit, but you know if you try and approach the subject you know the woman is going to react badly because you know she doesn't want to discuss it?

I have tried a few times and it has always gone badly, and it is getting to the point where it is beginning to really affect me but I don't want to argue about it, I just want to discuss things as normal adults.

Drug her. Drug her and sing to her. Over here it's called "buttering up" but over there that may been fucking a sheep or something.

Nah, on the serious note I would get the kid to spend the night somewhere, fix her dinner and talk about it. Maybe not butter her up so much as make the environment yours. If she were to catch on to being buttered up she'd suspect it every time you wanted to do something nice for her.

Also: Fuck her in the butt. Nothing to lose, etc. etc.

I think Decy should just stop trying to talk about it.

Next time don't ask, just grease it up and go in.

One you became commited to each other her buthole became your buthole to.

dbd1h.jpg

Become one with the butthole, grasshopper.

steve-irwin.jpg

Getting butt sex is simple. My ex was horribly opposed to the idea, and even scared due to her tiny (97 lb) frame, but I still succeeded.

What you do is mention it a few times, not constantly, and just say you'd really like to try it alot. Don't pressure her, just mention it a few times so it's in her head. If your girl actually loves you and wants to please you, the next time you're in the heat of the moment she will tell you (as mine did) "Do anything you want to me...anything".

And there you have teh buttsecks

Archived