how low will they go (NH)

beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ My aunt's millionaire husband wears shit like that

He is also the cheapest piece of shit, ever. Me and my girl went out to dinner with him and my aunt and when it came time to pay he asked for separate fucking checks. Don't get me wrong, I'm a grown ass man and and as such noone is paying for my dinner (except my own father), but you don't even offer? When I KNOW you're disgustingly, filthy rich?

That's some low class shit in my eyes

Is he a jew?

yellow-3d.jpg.fea8e97c760cbe988b5e9d808440797f.jpg

The way the paying thing works with me is as follows:

If I'm out with my girl, mother, or sister I pay automatically

If I'm out with my dad or older brother I know my role. and they pay

If I'm out with one of my real good friends, we generally split the bill

If for some reason I'm out with someone I kind of like (and I invited them), I pay

I'm fine with someone offering to pay once, but once I say I got it that's it. I can get real mad real quick if I tell you I'm paying and you push the issue

Yep. I feel the same way. there are people, like my dad, who i don't even need to offer, because he knows i'd gladly pay. I don't like when people get pushy when i'm trying to treat them to dinner, but i like the single offer just to show they give a shit.

Around a lot of my dad's side of the family, its like a fight over who gets to pay. I'll start reaching for my wallet and before its even out of my pocket, 3 people will have their credit cards down on the table and have told me to put my wallet away.

Last time i saw all my dad's side of the family at once was like 6 months ago for my cousins wedding, i didn't pay for a single meal or drink for like 5 days because i'm the youngest and they all refuse to let me pay for anything. But, they'd still fight between all the rest of them about who got to foot the bill.

And if you do manage to pay for something, they'll remember that shit and like 3 months down the road bring it up like, "it's my turn to pay, you got that dinner at that steak house back in August."

Nah, my dad's side is just a massive mix, that i don't think includes any italian. My uncles, great uncles, dad, and my grandpa (who i never met) just raised all their kids to be super respectful in a traditional sense. Always hold doors, help people out, say please and thank you, always pay for guests, etc. The stuff that so many people these days seem to completely lack.

Archived