what is the craziest thing you've witnessed?

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't really fit here but anyway........last night I saw a girl pissing on the street. She had this tiny dress on, which she lifted up as she squatted down. She wasn't wearing underwear. Clearly drunk, she didn't seen to care here nice shoes were getting all wet.

Not a pretty sight.

Some crazy car wrecks, and numerous unbelievable events from my 13 years of doing construction related work, also some crazy fishing related shit has gone down.

One of the the best was when a beaver got tangled up in my friends fishing line at about 3am while catfishing. We had naturally drank and smoked waaay too much at this point in the evening. He's like "Gawddamn it! F this thing, I'm gonna reel it in and unhook it so I don't have to redo my rig." I'm like "Um, ok, I'm gonna stand waaaaaaay over here and watch." Now, beavers have some big ass teeth and jaws that can chew down a tree. I witnessed my friend suffer the fury of those jaws, and then drove him to the emergency room to get many many stitches in his hand and arm.

I also witnessed this same friend take 3 cottonmouth snake bites to the rear of his left calf while he was walking down a trail in front of me and stepped on an adult snake. Of course, we were over an hour's drive from the nearest hospital, and nearly as far away from my truck.