what is the craziest thing you've witnessed?

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My old man heated up a nail then slammed it into his big toe nail to relieve built up pressure from getting it crushed in a door. After pulling it out it was like a fuckin geyser of blood.

Recently saw several bodies hanging up in the County Medical Examiners freezer. They hammer a spike through one ear out the other then hang em up. Looks like a chain link hangar.

Just a few weeks ago i was in a car accident where the Jeep we were in rolled. Were off roading, then decided to drive around this warehouse for fun, my buddy was driving and took a turn a bit too fast and the gravel shifted, and we bounced a little and the car rolled twice. this was all really fast, but as soon as it started to roll what i saw threw me off, everything became slow motion and i just sat there and watched the ground come at me.

Once it was settled, it was on its side, and i couldnt open my door, had to climb out the back. Then we rolled the vehicle over after getting out, uninjured somehow and thats when i was really shocked. The passenger side door, which is what i was on, was bent and crushed over, which explains why the damn thing wouldn't open but it really freaked me out. i have no idea how i walked away from it.

Just a few weeks ago i was in a car accident where the Jeep we were in rolled. Were off roading, then decided to drive around this warehouse for fun, my buddy was driving and took a turn a bit too fast and the gravel shifted, and we bounced a little and the car rolled twice. this was all really fast, but as soon as it started to roll what i saw threw me off, everything became slow motion and i just sat there and watched the ground come at me.

Once it was settled, it was on its side, and i couldnt open my door, had to climb out the back. Then we rolled the vehicle over after getting out, uninjured somehow and thats when i was really shocked. The passenger side door, which is what i was on, was bent and crushed over, which explains why the damn thing wouldn't open but it really freaked me out. i have no idea how i walked away from it.

i've seen the slow motion during an accident too, it's kinda cool. i wasnt hurt at all either and was ready to do it again. a 3-4 second drop felt like a minute. i had one arm braced on the steering wheel and the other on the roof, looking out the sunroof i saw the ground then the moon then the ground then the moon. the whole time having that gut-sunk feeling of falling.. sign me up!

I got into a argment with my girlfriend (now wife) on the morning of 9/11. I was already late and too vexed to go to work so I called in sick. Thank god that happened cuz the mass exodus from manhattan would have sucked.

haha I had a fucking huge row with my girlfriend (now wife) that same morning, it was only the news clicking on and saying what had happened that stopped us arguing, at the end of the day we couldn't remember what the arguement was about.

i've seen the slow motion during an accident too, it's kinda cool. i wasnt hurt at all either and was ready to do it again. a 3-4 second drop felt like a minute. i had one arm braced on the steering wheel and the other on the roof, looking out the sunroof i saw the ground then the moon then the ground then the moon. the whole time having that gut-sunk feeling of falling.. sign me up!

That's insane, sounds like you had a much more severe accident. And yeah i was the same way, jumped out and ready to go again until i flipped it and saw how lucky i was that it wasn't much worse for me, easily could've been.

Here are some pics, they were taken inside the warehouse because my friend couldn't bring the car anywhere else, had to push it in there. Lighting's bad so you can't see most of the damage, but still.

Heres how she sat before.

38493_10150210145985013_884730012_13462551_3220959_n.jpg

35258_10150212086150013_884730012_13519983_3581204_n.jpg

Again bad lighting, but this was the side i was on, out in the light you'd really be able to see it. The roof was bent inwards and over the door, then caved in some.

38298_10150212086195013_884730012_13519987_6113251_n.jpg

Car was totaled, felt really bad for my friend, he put a good amount of money into it.

While we're showing pictures here's some of mine from Jan. 2007 . I was the driver and suffered no more than a few bruised ribs and having the wind knocked-out of me . I was working 2nd shift and picked my girlfriend at the time and another friend up from a house maybe 2 miles from our house . Some dumb , UGGS boot-wearing whore was texting while driving her 2006 GMC Envoy and went through a Red light , plowing us 20+ feet . My Girlfriend & Kristen in the back suffered some pretty bad injuries . Kristen broke her collarbone , and nose when her glasses hit the back of the passenger-side seat . My Girlfriend's knee and back got thrashed pretty bad . Me being a former EMT , I had done a rapid assessment and treated Kristen & The Girlfriend best I could , before waiting only 3 minutes for Fire/Rescue to come on scene . The Focus had only 347 miles on it , and the car ended up being totaled and all of us received some $$$ from it and had our medical bills paid completely .

I of course blew my $$$ on skateboards , old car parts for my 1966 Rambler , a $130 bottle of Middleton Whiskey etc...:lol:

100_0234.jpg

100_0242.jpg

100_0247.jpg

100_0239.jpg

100_0238.jpg

about 7 or 8 years ago me and a friend wer going up to the liquor store on the 1 am re up and this van came flying around corner this skinny ass messican kid was hangin out the window yelling some shit to some dudes in the car behind them and fell out the window and the car ran straight over the kids chest. we were fucking stunned like did that shit just happen. so both cars stop they were together i guess they had just left another kids graduation party and the kid that ran him over was his cousin. found out from around the hood that dude lived but had mad problems afterwards

lots of pretty wild car stories. I'd prop some of you but it would do nothing for your reputation. Anyway, this is more of a funny crazy story i.e. nobody got hurt. Hopefully you'll get a what the fuck out of it -

10th grade or so this chick was always wantin to chill with me and she was very annoying but she was nice and I sort of felt bad for her. I decided i'd gain some good karma or something I guess by taking her out one night and she was trying to show off I assume by partaking in every drug accessible to her at the time and eventually I had to basically carry her back to my home unfortunately to spend the night til she was un-fucked.

Fast forward - I set her up on the floor, fell asleep and woke up because the light was turned on. She wasn't in the room so I went searching and I found her in the kitchen with her shorts around her ankles crouching on the floor and tugging at the rug under the kitchen table. I'm confused so I tell her to get the hell to bed and she starts telling me about chapstick in her Moms car and other ridiculous things. She starts heading to the bedroom, I go to take a piss and im watching her from the toilet when all of a sudden she lifts up the hallway rug - pulls down her underwear - and starts pissing all over my moms carpet for like 5 straight mins and I could not get her to stop. Then when she's done she grabs war and peace off a bookshelf, opens it up and wipes herself with it. Theres more but this is too long. It was such a stupid night. But i'll never forget it.

Hit a tree doing about a buck fourty, definitely changed the way I drive. In the middle of nowhere, I can still remember thinking that I'd actually landed deep in the bush, but what I'd done was snap a couple of trees down so the road looked like the bush. Gravel over the road as I exited the corner, left by a roadworks team, lucky to get full payout from insurance.

REARLEFT-1.jpg

bonnet-1.jpg

All I copped was a broken nose. I miss that car everyday though.

A few quick stories:

Prolly the craziest/saddest thing I've seen happened about 4 years ago, the daughter of my childhood babysitter committed suicide. Threw herself out of her building. Now she was really close with her brother, I mean best friends type close.

Anyway, we're at the wake grieving. And her brother bursts into the room balling and then proceeds to remove his sister's body from the casket.

Literally gets all of her out except for her legs before people restrained him. It was actually really heart wrenching.

Another time, during my stint as a doorman, one of the 70 something year old tenants threw himself out of the 14th floor. Brain matter was everywhere and dude's face looked like a pancake.

Weird thing was that his daughter came about 30 minutes after it happened (she was visiting from outta town).

She came up to us wondering what happened and we had to tell her that her father was laying dead about 15 feet away from us. She let out a scream I'll never forget.

The last story two of my brothers witnessed. When they were about 10 and 8, they say someone commit suicide. Threw himself out of his window...However he landed on the front gate of the building (where the trash was kept).

But there we're these long spiked rods in the gate. So dude was just impaled by those spikes kinda floating in the air...Rough shit for 10 and 8 year old to see...

Moral of the story: Don't fucking commit suicide. Shit is a bummer for everyone.

i was lookin out my window and i see some dude get shot he as just walkin and these niggas came out of no where and shot him and i seen him drop no cops came or anything really or idk

there was a fire in my house and i mange to get out the house but i was lookin at the window where all the smoke was comin out of and i seen my brothers face it was completly black and the fire fighters got him out and it was the worst seein both of my brothers in a hospital and the same one i saw out the window died i had to look at him in a casket

driving on the highway, I saw an out of control car ram into a cop and his car at a traffic stop..cop jumped out of the way in time but the cop car and the other car went straight down the adjacent ravine.

cops block a few roads in my home town every serious snow fall due to being steep and slippy, one year a cop blocked the bottom with his car before the top, and my boy t-boned the shit out of the cop car. funny shit

Was downtown today, walking around with some friends, chick walking near us just drops to the ground, face smacks right into the concrete, was a nasty thud. She started shaking and spewing out random jibberish. Shit was pretty frightening, ran over and called a staff member from a building near by to come and help and get medical attention there, she sat up and i gave her some water. Was weird as shit, she sat up and had this weird look on her face, teeth chipped, didn't really know what happened. They took her away to get medical attention, didn't see her after that.