Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Smart

A CALL TO ARMS!

C'MON! Were 12oz damnit! We've got some really intelligent folks and some really whacked out idiots AND PMB is some kind of 'law talkin' guy'!

Surely we can invent a REALLY GOOD anti-establishment paranoid fantasy scare. We'll come up with a great premise, then we can isuue some press releases and then we can SUE WHOEVER THE FUCK WE WANT!

I mean EVERYBODY! World leaders, ex-girl friends, dicks from High school, corporate FAT CATS, people you 'just don't like', Washington PUNDITS, Obama, Nobama, Usama, UrGrandMa, Abraham Lincoln, Baberaham Lincoln, 'Tricky Dick' NIXON, Mojo Nixon, The Dead Milkmen, NOT Dead Kennedys (too soon), that guy in front of you in line inside the bank, bad drivers, bus drivers, old women with too many cats, LOBBYISTS, car theives, horse theives, horse traders, ACTUAL TRAITORS, girls gone wild, girls NOT gone wild, Kanye, Cheney, Al Gore, Al Bundy, Solomon Grundy, BANKERS, bakers, fare takers, fakers, Quakers and rump shakers ... I mean EVERYBODY!

Im pretty sure it needs to involve red communist fascest arab nazi jews from the northern border putting microchips in flu shots that took down the twin towers

I feel fairly certain that a 14 year-old Russian hacker could handle this in less than 2 hours. Someone start dialing Moscow

Catfish flu

Internet flu

AIDS flu

Starbucks flu

Pussy flu

Aerosol flu

Jesus flu

Oxygen flu

Cheesesteak flu

iFlu

YouFlu

^haha, I see what you did there!

Girls>cooties>GO!

I did see the other day how some 'pussy virus' contributes to prostate cancer. There's probably already a lawsuit, if we're lucky we maybe could wrap that into a class action but... I'm not sure I wanna make my fortune claiming that 'girls broke my dick'.

BREAKING NEWS, The mayan Calandar actually predicts that the mayan zombies that were due to come back in 2012 are actually coming back in 2010!

^haha, I see what you did there!

I did see the other day how some 'pussy virus' contributes to prostate cancer. There's probably already a lawsuit, if we're lucky we maybe could wrap that into a class action but... I'm not sure I wanna make my fortune claiming that 'girls broke my dick'.

There was this one girl....gah, she was a prize. I'd never sue her. I need to thank her parents.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now