NHL 09-10 Season

greensleeves

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NHL 09-10 Season (aka pens repeat, kris draper loves anal sex)

HEY GUYS.

LETS TALK MORE ABOUT HOW CHICAGO IS SO GOOD AND SCARY!!!!

DO YOU FORGET... THEY ARE LOOSING KANE, AND TOEWS AND I FORGET WHO ELSE.

ONCE THIS SEASON ENDS, YOU WONT SEE THIS CHICAGO TEAM EVER AGAIN.

oh and the nucks will come back firing wednesday.

• Like 1

The nucks are fucking fast.

And they have decent depth, their biggest problem is they rely on the sedins IMO. You shut them down and look what happens if the secondary scoring doesn't chip in? I'm definitely not counting them out of this series ... its just getting interesting now.

and boats, you can argue that about any good NHL team right now, they might have 3-4 years together tops before salary cap issues will force players to be sold/traded - no more dynasties.

metro.... are you blind.

do you have a ryan kessler, michael samuelson, and demitra blind on?

because ryan kessler is killing it, as is samuelson.

and yes that is true, but i highly doubt the hawks will hit top 5 in the west in the next couple of years, and they will struggle to get into the playoffs, unless versteeg, byfuglen and hossa step up big fucking time.

I said the Nucks have depth, but where were they in the second and third period?

Kessler played well defensively for sure, but the only sustained pressure the Nucks had in the third came from Sedins + _______ which is basically how their line always looks, you can put any guy on the wing with them and it'll work. Case in point is Burrows whole season, career year from a mediocre player because he got to play with the bobsy twins.

@ the nomoh

ya but boats is right man. and like you said we have depth. these guys will chip in a hell of alot more than alotta other teams second/third lines.

we have potential to make moves this year, that im confident in.

yea city.

if the nucks wanted they could run 4 lines instead of their usual 3 they run and the 4th line would put in work and put up points.

and i bet if the nucks play their cards right with some moves they'll get even better.

and oh metro i forgot you were an oilers fan, sorry mang.

HEY GUYS.

LETS TALK MORE ABOUT HOW CHICAGO IS SO GOOD AND SCARY!!!!

DO YOU FORGET... THEY ARE LOOSING KANE, AND TOEWS AND I FORGET WHO ELSE.

ONCE THIS SEASON ENDS, YOU WONT SEE THIS CHICAGO TEAM EVER AGAIN.

oh and the nucks will come back firing wednesday.

Actually You are wrong. That makes no fucking sense. So the Hawks top two draft pics in who knows how fucking long are going to come here for 3 years, THEN GET LET GO????? Thats like pit trading crosby, or ove from wash. The only players theyre losing that are not affordable are versteeg and buff. And another reminder hossa is signed for 12.

, December 4, 2009 12:00 am | No Comments Posted Font Size:Default font sizeLarger font size Pro hockey

HAWKS STARS SIGN EXTENSIONS: Looking to the future, the surging Blackhawks signed three of their top players -- Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane and Duncan Keith -- to lucrative contract extensions Thursday.

Kane and Toews, both 21, signed five-year deals reported to be worth $31.5 million each. Keith, a defenseman, got a 13-year contract worth a reported $72 million, making it the richest in team history and surpassing the 12-year, $62.8 million given to Marian Hossa in the offseason.

DUMMY

i know hossa was signed for the next 12 fucking years, but do you guys forget.. he's not that as good as everyone thinks he is.

and i must have gotten my information wrong, because i'm pretty sure they signed buff to a deal, and kane and toews would be FA at the end of this season.

but maybe i got my shit twisted.

EDIT = i do have my shit twisted, my bad ya'll....

but hahaha duncan kieth getting more then hossa hahahahaha, good, hossa doesn't deserve the money he is payed.... i like him but dudes not as great as they say he is, his brother is better imo.

and i liked when everyone got up in arms about him pushing the guy on the preds into the boards then coming out to score the game winner, that wasn't a bad hit hossa barely touched him from what the camera angles showed, and it's the refs decision to kick someone out of the game, and he didn't, i was glad to see hossa score that goal, because the penalty was bullshit.

oh and niemi needs to get more solid if the hawks want to make it any farther, this sucky 1 game then superb the next just doesn't cut it in the playoffs, he's got to get his shit right.