NHL 09-10 Season

greensleeves

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NHL 09-10 Season (aka pens repeat, kris draper loves anal sex)

Thats a tough call. If huet gets the start its almost like saying theyre calling it quits already on the series. Huet blows, everybody knows that. Q seems like hes running out of options. If all else fails, just CHANGE THE LINES UP AGAIN. Hawks look like shit. If they are to lose this series, what a waste of a great season.

Someone needs to get it together around here

Start Niemi for game 2. He'll bounce back, look at that farce of a game he played against the preds where he let in that fuckin softy backhand dump in. That game should really shake the hawks up, they'll come out for a much better showing in game 2 IMO, now that they realize they won't be skating through the series.

about to watch Habs/Pens game 2. hate myself for this, but, go habs.

obviously the guy was lights out vs. the caps, the only reason they one that series. but reality is now setting in and hes reminding us he aint patrick roy.

shit, if price had a good game in that series they woulda rode with him. they have schitzophrenic goaltending is the point.

as im typing this gianta just scored. 1-1.

perhaps i shouldnt get to ahead of myself. but if pitt ends up thumping the canadians will be out in 5.

yeah, montreal squeaked by on the caps.

now i think they'll get dominated by the pens, but i'd like to see a bruins / habs match up to see who goes to the cup.

and on the hawks note.

i think if Q starts niemi he'll play like he played on his bounceback games against the preds.

and Q should make some line changes because the lines he had yesterday looked fucking rancid IMO.

dude he doesnt stop changing the lines

at this point of the year that shit is ridiculous, if you dont know what works and doesnt by now when will you? Kopecky and versteeg are the only guys that have played somewhat consistant in the playoffs. Both 3rd or 4th line players in the regular season\

Versteeg is the man too bad his contract is up after this year i think if the hawks have to choose between him and buff, buff will get the nod/and they cant afford to keep v anyway- Hawks are in trouble after this year. too many salary cap issues

DSCN5717.jpg.f759e5df4c4df07ba74dbe25657fb436.jpg

DSCN5724.jpg.b77a33d188ff989a845b32b0d1afdc51.jpg