Expect your computer to be seized without suspicion

Sik K Brah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I would go by your first suggestion and format, wipe (DoD level 7), reload OS and whatnot.

Or buy a netbook.

Pulling the drive is a hell of a lot faster....I would only do something like encrypting the drive and "forgetting" the key to hold up some lines and piss off an agent or two that deserved it. Sending all your encrypted data ahead on a card to General Delivery wherever you're headed would work too.

You see Tom Ridge backpedaling about what he wrote in his book?

Nigga looked mad shook like somebody had a talk with him and put the fear of god into him. :lol:

Sure didn't, but I'm betting he was "spoken to" by Cheney's "people".

I told you guys when Bush got out of office lots of rats would be jumping

ship.

I would imagine that "forgetting your password" would put you in some type of holding cell for a while just for fucking with them.

I'd also imagine that they probably have some way of overriding that shit and hacking your computer.

Then again, I don't know jack shit about computers. So what do I know.

Hold you for forgetting a password? Kind of hard to prove one way or the other. Then again, this is so open ended and in such complete disregard towards due process that pretty much anything on your computer could be considered grounds to seize it based on the discretion of the agent.

Simple solution? Don't bring your computer with you. Or your iPod, or your phone...use a prepaid when you get to wherever you're going.

the goverment is taking this stuff too far.. invading my privacy, spending my money to bail out their campaign funders and making me spend the rest of my life paying for it, telling me they are "protecting me" its all bullshit. fuck this country is turning into 1984. canada is starting to look really nice about now.

home of liberty&freedom what a lie.