food tv

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I wasn't aware anyone could physically sit and watch Rachael Ray

THIS!!!

My chef rips on her so fucking bad. It's hilarious. One day he was clowning on her term "stewp" talking about wtf is stewp...fucking stewp-id that's what it is. he also said that if anyone referred extra virgin olive oil as e-v-o-o that he would fail them. fuck rachel ray. i would but i can't stand her voice so she'd have some duck tap on that mouth for sure. other than this bitch and andrew zimmer's faggot ass i watch. all i watch is food tv. oh and i can't stand paula dean's ass either fucking annoying. oh and i fucking HATE hells kitchen. fucking HATE!it

THIS!!!

My chef rips on her so fucking bad. It's hilarious. One day he was clowning on her term "stewp" talking about wtf is stewp...fucking stewp-id that's what it is. he also said that if anyone referred extra virgin olive oil as e-v-o-o that he would fail them. fuck rachel ray. i would but i can't stand her voice so she'd have some duck tap on that mouth for sure. other than this bitch and andrew zimmer's faggot ass i watch. all i watch is food tv. oh and i can't stand paula dean's ass either fucking annoying. oh and i fucking HATE hells kitchen. fucking HATE!it

fucking cosign 100%

Im pretty sure i made a thread about food network but it got lost in the melt down, I do although love:

Unwrapped

Iron Chef

Food Network Challenge

Good Eats

Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations

Anthony Bourdain is the homie. The guy is about as real as a tv host can get. The culinary/foodie community is real snobby and he basically said fuck those guys.

He talked a buncha shit about Rachel Ray and Emeril (both of whom have no culinary training which leads to much less respect in the culinary scene) and essentially got the boot from the Food Network.

Typically, I like people but fuck Rachel Ray. She annoys me like no other person I have ever crossed paths with. Something about her just pisses me off...

Here are 10 reasons why Rachel Ray should die:

1. She talks with her mouth full.

2. For some unknown reason, she feels the need to add "hee hee" to the end of every sentence.

3. She uses the word "Yum-O".

4. I think she shops exclusively at Old Navy.

5. She uses the abbreviation E.V.O.O. and then explains to you that it stands for Extra Virgin Olive Oil.

6. Her number one money saving tip on $40 a day is to stiff the waiter on the tip, after she used a coupon.

7. Nobody is that happy all the time.

8. She travels the world pinching pennies thus giving the world even more reason to hate the United States.

9. Her tits are crap.

10. She takes up valuable Food Network hours that could be spent watching Sandra Lee or Giada DeLaurentis...bitch has a five-head (and possibly extra teeth) but damn she is fine. Titties like whoa...

Back to Anthony Bourdain....

Usually, this would end the career of most but dude still had a contract that FN would have to pay. The Travel Channel (offshoot of the Food Network and owned by the same ppl) created his new show called "No Reservations".

It's a pretty decent representation of the global food scene for corporate TV. The San Francisco episode was aight so I can personally vouch for the show. After all he did hit up Red's Java and the taco trucks on INT in Oakland.

Oh, and he wrote a pretty good book called called Kitchen Confidential. It really exposed a lotta restaurant insider info that'll make you think twice about eating a restaurant. I didn't dig the drysnitching on some shit but fukkkkk, now I think twice about some of my dining choices (when sober)

Damn, there is some serious hating going on in here. most of you sound like if given the chance you'd kill rachel ray and paula deen. Well, i guess i would too beucase they're both annoying. ACTUALLY YEAH FUCK THAT SHIT . FUCK HER AND HER AND HER FOOD, AND EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE FOOD THEY MAKE BECUAES IT MAKES ME HUNGRY, AND THEN I GO IN THE KITCHEN AND REALIZE I AINT GOT SHIT TO EAT BUT FROZEN PEANUT BUTTER AND MOLDY BREAD.

butter butter butter ya'll

food tv makes up for 90% of my tv watching habits

5 to first 48, the other 5 to true blood

anyway..

I wish Ina Garten would adopt me or I could be her life partner

and she could cook for me all the time while I lay in the garden

fuck Jeffrey yo

-no reservations, top chef, the f word, food trip with todd english, chopped, ace of cakes, dd & d (I want to base a road trip on all the destinations), Iron chef (cat cora=milf)

Anyone else can't stand Alton Brown? I can't

• Like 1