food tv

watson

anyone else watch a lot of food shows on tv? i definitely watch them a lot more then regular shit. i guess it's because i suck bad at cooking, i try and learn a lot of new things. i won't lie, i have learned a couple of things here and there.

man vs. food

good eats

iron chef

showdown with bobby flay

everything with rachel ray

dinner impossible

mvf_sanfran_ss_10.jpg

i'm watching this show right now.

"San Francisco Creamery for The Kitchen Sink Challenge – a massive 2-gallon sundae heaped with 8 softball-sized scoops of ice cream."

insane !

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

andrew zimmer is a douche bag. he reminds me of Capote.... he definitely takes the pipe.

bourdain is the man. also because he still smokes on TV and nobody does that anymore. i dont even smoke cigarettes, but that guy looks cool smoking a cigarette eating scorpions.

i cant stand Gordon Ramsey. maybe it's his pissed off British demeanor, or his lame attempt to ridicule other british saps that run poor quality restaurants. i would set that fool on fire if given the chance.

iron chef is ok if you like watching people make extravagant looking shit you'll never afford.

the guy named Guy, with the dude bro cooking show, he's on point with the beer can chicken. i caught one of his shows. he kind of reminds me of a coke head, but he can cook some badass lookin dude food.