DAO appreciation thread...yup.

Bojangles

During your absence from "this thread", you were posting in other threads. I remember because I saw your name popping up.

I didn't even come onto the internet till like 9 or 10 tonight, made my way through whatever threads were at the top of the list, after watching some graff video that was posted in Brickslayers. Then found this thread down at the bottom and bumped it.

You said a wolf isn't a dog.

Like 5 retarded morons jumped on your dick.

You's all got proven wrong.

The fact that you's even needed to be proven that a wolf is a dog speaks volumes on how much of a failure you retards are. :lol:

You lose.

I win.

As usual.

Game over.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got proven wrong.

You lost.

You mad.

Merriam Webster's Dictionary got on our side, and you were unable to refute its definition of dogs & wolves. This was irrefutable evidence supporting our statements, that you were forced to dodge, since you couldn't face it. You ran with your tail between your legs from it.

2po436h.jpg

*Fixed.

Evidence of DAO's defeat:

4. Editing within people's quotes to change what they're saying, since unable to face what was said.

P.S. It wasn't the same picture, since they each had their own witty statements. Your Letterman pic was the exact same, played-out image with the same text that you've been posting since 2006.

Wikipedia fail. And I like how the link changes from "dog_family" to "Canidae", which is the proper name.

The other two links also don't say that a wolf is a dog.

You're digging yourself a deeper hole with all this failing you're doing.

• Like 1

Wikipedia fail. And I like how the link changes from "dog_family" to "Canidae", which is the proper name.

The other two links also don't say that a wolf is a dog.

You're digging yourself a deeper hole with all this failing you're doing.

You're fucking illiterate. Jesus fucking christ.

I'm not falling for your trollery.

I didn't even come onto the internet till like 9 or 10 tonight, made my way through whatever threads were at the top of the list, after watching some graff video that was posted in Brickslayers. Then found this thread down at the bottom and bumped it.

Like 5 retarded morons jumped on your dick.

You's all got proven wrong.

The fact that you's even needed to be proven that a wolf is a dog speaks volumes on how much of a failure you retards are. :lol:

You lose.

I win.

As usual.

Game over.

We're not talking about "tonight", idiot. We're talking about during your absence for a couple pages the other day, when everyone had to ask where the hell you went. If you'd like, we can look at the timeline when you were gone, then dig up some posts with the search feature to show you were posting in other threads at that same time. Are we gonna have to out you like we did when you lied about not being THISFUKKINGGUY on YouTube? :lol: :lol:

No one was jumping on my "dick", they all had the same knowledge of the exact same thing.

Merriam Webster's Dictionary and "the good guys" are raising the championship trophy up high.

ive always called everything in the ocean a fish.

i call squids fish.

i call sharks fish.

i call sea horses fish.

your statement doesnt involve an opinion at all. all you are saying is that you've always called something one thing.

ya thats what i meant

well i think thats dao's whole argument

he has been referring to wolves as dogs his whole life

just because you refer to something by a name your whole life doesn't mean its correct.

(even a 3rd grader knows this)

using iloveboxcars example:

if i said i don't eat seafood. but i eat seaweed. wouldn't seaweed fall under seafood?

well suppose seafood = fish

then are shrimp, lobster, crabs, octopus, clams... fish?

i'm just guessing before a bunch of scientists got together and started making latin names for things

people might have just called dogs, wolves, coyotes, jackals, foxes, wild dogs, by a generic term dog

(1 point for you dao. to make your internet life easier you can cut and paste the quote to end here to better fit your argument)

but since we are no longer in the stone ages and do have these nifty little categories and subcategories

we are referring to wolves as wolves and dogs as dogs.

no one is disputing that domestic dogs came from wolves, or that they still remain extremely close DNA wise. however they are still a different subspecies.

not different as in animal : dogs vs cats

not different as in breed : doberman vs poodle (both canis familiaris)

but different as in subspecies : wolf vs domesticated dog (canis lupus vs canis familiaris)

if you domesticate a wolf it does not become a dog

a domesticated dog set free in the wild does not become a wolf

dingo is an example of this wild dog category

a dog that mates with a wolf is a wolf-dog

a dog that mates with a coyote can be called a coydog or dogote

ancient wolves are the common ancestor to the modern wolf and domestic dogs

wolves show more developed personalities and have traits that are undesirable in what we want in domesticated dogs

domesticated dogs tend to have puppy like personalities, bark, and have traits that we consider desirable as pets

coyotes and wolves are prewired to avoid humans and remain wild

but if a dog and a wild coyote/wolf mate the dog dna will create an animal that is wild but not naturally afraid of humans.

since they are wild and can have diseases this can be bad.

unless of course its dao's friend's wolf and it bites dao

daodog.jpg

the real question is if dao mated with a dog would it be called a Daog (pronounced dawg)

or a Daote (pronounced dow-otey)

• Like 1