Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
UNH.Sunk

This makes us look bad.

"Us"? There's a pretty clear difference between an actual graffiti writer and a knucklehead with a can of black paint.

Not to mention the fact that this happens about 100 times a year.

BUT SON IF YOU BOMB YOUR SCHOOL AND THEN WEAR A HAT WITH YOUR TAG ON IT PEOPLE WILL SEE IT AND THINK YOUR SOOOOOOOOOOO COOOLLL!!! MAD UPS

yeee that shit dont make us look badd

weak ass legal walls and trucks make us look bad

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yea weak ass legal walls

but trucks really??

When I was in middle school (in the 80s) someone did a burner in the schoolyard and for some reason it ran for a whole semester.

These aren't writers, these are just bored kids with nothing better to do. It sucks because the money that gets spent cleaning it up should be going to better use but what school doesn't get wrecked?

HA HA AH

They had to hire professionals .. Did you see those professional rags and elbo grease that must have been $1,000,000,000'sss worth of high tech rags.

BARTSREALMAD.jpg

Their local news is just over dramatizing this whole thing. It's Hudson New Hampshire. The only other big crime to happen there that week was a jay walker.

I don't think this shit makes anyone look any worse than painting on a Wal-Mart, high way, U-Haul, etc. It's just what it is, and that's that. I don't agree with painting on schools, churches, or personal property, but that's the nature of the beast today --or so it seems. It gets kids instant fame, especially when a local news report makes them look like they planted a real bomb.

I'll put money these kids are too stupid to keep this under wraps, and will put themselves on blast soon enough. Then they'll make an example of them and you'll have crying parents on that night's addition of the news.

You know what really makes graffiti look bad --the internet.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now