This makes us look bad.

UNH.Sunk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...

When I was in middle school (in the 80s) someone did a burner in the schoolyard and for some reason it ran for a whole semester.

These aren't writers, these are just bored kids with nothing better to do. It sucks because the money that gets spent cleaning it up should be going to better use but what school doesn't get wrecked?

• 3 weeks later...

Their local news is just over dramatizing this whole thing. It's Hudson New Hampshire. The only other big crime to happen there that week was a jay walker.

I don't think this shit makes anyone look any worse than painting on a Wal-Mart, high way, U-Haul, etc. It's just what it is, and that's that. I don't agree with painting on schools, churches, or personal property, but that's the nature of the beast today --or so it seems. It gets kids instant fame, especially when a local news report makes them look like they planted a real bomb.

I'll put money these kids are too stupid to keep this under wraps, and will put themselves on blast soon enough. Then they'll make an example of them and you'll have crying parents on that night's addition of the news.

You know what really makes graffiti look bad --the internet.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...