Rest In Power... CRUDE OIL..

King Ku

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo Big Bernie...

Damn bee im still in a cold water with ice shower over ur Passing. we grew up as toys in Malibu penit n HiAelah,LIL Haiti with NEWS KOC n all those fucked up places, including HOME DEPOT. that i wouldnt care to see my kids go too. we got crunk n drunk many times, battled in Handstyles Too many times....,wished that i had the cojones u had as a bomber, they now growing on me from ur passing. ur penmanship was always the tuffest till this day. And i was with Dash and the best dudes U OUTSHINNED ALL from us youginz. I Vouched for u, To ZAME to put u in IBM. n u where headed for the top. im so sad andn cried, have spilled much beer n alcohol for u to maybe get a taste bra. no matter what my dude i know that u are Walking with kings that we, in graffiti and archeology and spiritual n hokus pokus, try to find in this realm. U n the rest of the homies kno, keep a place for me beee, the truth now about all that life is has been revealed to u soldier. without no Bitches or hoes to be in ur way. i salute u... say wat up to Picasso,DONDI,IZ, n Basquiat. kick wit em. Love U Bernie. Your Brotha n Crew Mate------> TealSteealOneFC IBM FBA KENDALL KILLAZ.:eek:

• Like 1