Rest In Power... CRUDE OIL..

King Ku

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dizz nigga oil had some swagg dawg. sucks to have lost such an icon to the game. .

never met bernie . but he was and still is one of the sickest. his handstyle was sick. nd i remember hearing the storys about how he use to jack peoples paint nd get up decent with that shit. that there made me wanna be like dude, RIP homey

Thank GOD sum1 got flicks of that grainer we had to ride outta that spot and got no flix "ECHO DTT QUEEN B"... I think about you constantly bb and it kills me that your gone... I know you were up there laughing at us the other night when me rets and epic were trying to do your fill in at that spot we had to do the O like 6 times hahah we trying man its damn near impossible to duplicate the best.... misss you like fuckin crazy cuh this shit still doesnt feel real to me so everyday is getting harder i pray everyday that you resting bb i love you man (no homo)....

-CHUBROCK

We Grieve Everyday

Chubby said it best "its hard to try and duplicate the BEST"......i relive the night us 3 did the WGE E2E everyday in my head,laughing all night long....great times bro,....

post pics of that E2E!!!

i been missin' bernie like crazy. its hard when you have a memory attached to every spot in the city. at least we all got eachother! love y'all! ep kbt wge nma