P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump necske prism and that jeper spot...

whats with all the hatin on cleveland dudes? havnt seen anything new being painted around. not to say there isnt. respect to hedake and everyone paintin a wall in phg.

weather vomit has style or not, he has def made a name for himself in pittsburgh. not a big fan of his graff. but he does what he likes. thats whats its all about. having fun and painting, the one thing everyone has in common. some take it more serious then others.

and i kno some thick headed douchebag is cooment on my post putting there 2 sense in it. o well so be it. just my opinion......... bump NSF and everyone doin sumthin.

keze and zewo mad cool

hedaqe and misery is a no brainer.

good pieces

nice spot

locals dont paint down there no more

besides toys

you fools talk alot and paint a little

or not at all.

the only thing that sucks about cleveland is the browns get over it

here's what ill say to all of this. first and foremost if i make "12 oz. suck" then my work here is done. 12 oz makes graff suck, by homogenizing the flavor and originality out of local and independent styles. so if i somehow single handedly was responsible for the demise of the website that contributed to the demise of graffiti...well then im kinda honored. let's see...me saying that, that particular VOMIT sucks is no different than everyone on here saying that TERIR sucks. i dont see Ving or anyone standing up for TERIR and defending him and his ideals. everyone just disses the kid...oh but if you say someone from NSF painted like shit. well thats just blasphemy. cause for "15 yrs", they've been drikning and doing exactly what TERIR's doing. so to revisit this all. I feel that, that VOMIT "piece" shows a complete lack of effort on a wall that he is sharing with among others FORCE. everyone on that wall went hard and put a lot of effort into it. they all showed a good bit of respect towards the project. VOMIT is from out of town, and for him to paint a wall (with a true pittsburgh legend) and not match the effort being put forth by others (in my opinion) ruined it. oh and it is my opinion. if you hypocrites dont like it then next time TERIR or any other "toy" posts their work keep your fucking mouths shut. also that VESOE's tight.

Just because you swang on prism's sack, it doesn't give you a right to an opinion.

Just because something's basic or simple doesn't mean it shows a lack of effort or even style.

But in this case it looks like you're missing the point entirely. I've been at the last half-dozen or so NSF bbqs and the general vibe is never some big contest between everyone present to burn down a wall with time-consuming pieces. It's just a good time. Everyone gets together, drinks beers, cooks food, cuts up, and ideally gets a chance to catch up with each other in person, which can be a rare occasion for people who live in different cities. If anyone puts a lot of effort into their piece its simply because they felt like it, not because there's any "respect" issue going on with the guy next to them, or any pressure to meet some high-caliber wall standard or whatever. A lot of guys, myself included, will show up some years and not paint at all, just because its more fun to kick back in a lawn chair and crack jokes all day with friends than miss out on all that while hassling with a piece.

man,,,, I remember the modelcitizens.... I used to kick it up the modelcitizen house up on 18th frwquent.... but for somereason I doubt you are from the band.. that would be sick though...

Hey man, you've already been checked by one of your friends earlier this year, for stepping out of line with another crew. learn from your mistakes.

OMG VING! Thank you so much for reminding about my manners. It's true I went to the SDA bbq and SERG had made a delicious roast. The only problem was and I know I know...I shouldn't have said anything...but I gotta tell it like it is...the roast was a little dry. It's never right to criticize your host especially considering that I showed up to the party empty handed (another major faux pa) but h SERG asked me "how is everything?" Well I thought this would be a good time to give him a little advice grill man to grill man. "SERG" I said, "you've thrown a wonderful party, and I certainly am honored to be invited, however your roast is a little dry". Pause. Blink. Nothing. I continued "next time try slow and low". He thanked me and it never came up again. Well King EGGSMONEY (who brought me to te party) was so embarassed that he didn't return my calls for a week. And when he finally did he scolded me for being such an ungracious guest and swore he would never invite to a crew bbq again. Lesson learned. I felt I had changed, but apparently I was reverting back to old habits. Thank you VING for reminding me to break the pattern. I would hate to have a reputation as poorly mannered dinner guest. I think it's time we meet, face to face. Do you like pancakes? I can't get enough of them. Please allow me to take you for breakfast at PAMELA'S. You can order whatever you like. The bannana chip ones are personal favorites, if you are fond of them as well perhaps we can share. Then how about we compliment their delightful sweetness by ordering a savory omeltte? I don't mind sharing plates, though if you are a bit germaphobic separate plates are fine. At the end of the meal when the check comes. Allow me to pick it up. I slightly expect you to reach for your back pocket where ones wallet is normally kept and attempt to pick up the bill yourself. Followed by a slight conversation about splitting it, then finally offering get the tip. But I want you to know, I will have none of it. I am taking you out. "My treat" as my nanna used to say. So please tell me a morning that is good for you and we will plan accordingly. Looking forward to it. See you soon!!! REX