OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You do know the Lakers are filled with other scorers, and that diminishes his chances at getting buckets. If you put LeBron on the Lakers his points (and Kobe's) would diminish.

When Gasol was out earlier this season, Bynum was averaging 20 & 15 a game. Recently Bynum got 27 the other night, and his career high is 42.

You do know the Lakers are filled with other scorers, and that diminishes his chances at getting buckets. If you put LeBron on the Lakers his points (and Kobe's) would diminish.

When Gasol was out earlier this season, Bynum was averaging 20 & 15 a game. Recently Bynum got 27 the other night, and his career high is 42.

Andre Miller scored 52 tonight - he aint no All Star!! And Horford aint dope either, Josh Smith shoulda made it over him. I still think David Lee shoulda made it. And I understand Lakers are stacked which is why Kobe and Pau made it, Bynum dont have that All Star talent though, i doubt hell ever make it.

Andre Miller has to compete with Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Steve Nash, Aaron Brooks, Baron Davis, etc. for the position. I wouldn't expect Andre Miller to make it.

Bynum on the other hand -- Amare is not a true center, but forget that, he plays it. There aren't even any centers in the reserve lists. There are no true centers on the West All-Star team.

Yao Ming is out for the season, so really, the top three centers in the West are Amare, Bynum, and Chris Kaman.

Andre Miller has to compete with Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Steve Nash, Aaron Brooks, Baron Davis, etc. for the position. I wouldn't expect Andre Miller to make it.

Bynum on the other hand -- Amare is not a true center, but forget that, he plays it. There aren't even any centers in the reserve lists. There are no true centers on the West All-Star team.

Yao Ming is out for the season, so really, the top three centers in the West are Amare, Bynum, and Chris Kaman.

Kaman got real good numbers this year thats true. But when you want to watch an all star game you dont want to see kaman, gasol, or even duncan. I wanna see dudes jumping through the roof putting on a show.

That was a great fucking game, well worth the 4x face value I payed for the tickets. I also ate at Eagle's Deli, which I wanted to try from seeing on Man vs. Food, so overall it was a pretty dope trip to Boston, and I hate that fuckin city usually

Edit: Check out this retardation though...unless you have a MA state ID, a passport, or a military ID you have to be 25 to purchase liquor at the Garden, not 21. What the fuck? So I had to have my dad keep going to buy me drinks, and he was getting pissed off about it and telling me to chill out, so I had to stay relatively sober

That was a great fucking game, well worth the 4x face value I payed for the tickets. I also ate at Eagle's Deli, which I wanted to try from seeing on Man vs. Food, so overall it was a pretty dope trip to Boston, and I hate that fuckin city usually

Edit: Check out this retardation though...unless you have a MA state ID, a passport, or a military ID you have to be 25 to purchase liquor at the Garden, not 21. What the fuck? So I had to have my dad keep going to buy me drinks, and he was getting pissed off about it and telling me to chill out, so I had to stay relatively sober

I seen a dude decked out in Laker gear on TV. Was that you? That's a hostile environment.

Haha nah, I don't even own any sports gear. I was definitely cheering my ass off though, and suffering some dirty looks but nothing more.

If I hadn't been with my dad (real scary looking dude) I may have suffered worse treatment haha.

Edit: I did almost see a fight between a huge, black Lakers fan, and a small, white Celtics fan that included alot of arguing over whether or not Kobe was a rapist, but nothing ended up happening. Waste of 5 minutes of my life

Archived