Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Colt .45

Picking Spots

Nike shox r4

Nike Shox R4 plus is a series of professional running shoes designed by Nike. Combining with unique shape and design, Nike Shox R4 now is one of the most popular and most successful running shoes made by Nike. Remember to check out our hot products such as silver Shox R4 as well as other Shox athletic shoes such as Shox NZ running shoes Nike Shox R4 Plating Air Cushion is a line of Nike Shox R4, which designed with Shox technology. You notice the four Shox columns in the heel, produced from a unique, highly resilient formula that is also used in Formula One racing cars. They are designed to collapse efficiently to control impact; quickly at first, then slowing the foot beforereturning to their original height through the energy stored in them, helping to propel the foot through the footstrike motion. Nike Shox R4 Plating Air Cushion is the best choice for runners.

I aint really got trains round my town, the one yard thats here is always really hot. But there is ALOT of big factories with LOTS of semis, i would definatly consider those ON limits

i know this has been said but churches, houses, cars and your school are definatly off limits

Personaly i love doing train run ups. nothing gets your name seen better than when its on a train :)

god tork your revolutionary!

...pyssssccchhheee you are asss your style is so toy i cant even start.

just keep working man like serious practice is needed

balls to u

ive hit passenger trains at while their running and stopped at a station. its sick when you have a wuick throwy and you finish, then when your driving away u see the train pass you.

bump percs and define and all the other hungry writers of north jers

lol that dog looks baked

I go to spots that allow me to escape quickly. im still kinda slow at my game so I cant hit anything too open

lol that dog looks baked

I go to spots that allow me to escape quickly. im still kinda slow at my game so I cant hit anything too open

he was hungry for some toys that day his owner don't feed him watch out :lol:

don't hit churches, don't hit houses..unless their abandoned. everything else is pretty much fair game really. no graves either..idk why the fuck you would do this but its mad disrespectful and you should burn in hell for it.

don't hit churches, don't hit houses..unless their abandoned. everything else is pretty much fair game really. no graves either..idk why the fuck you would do this but its mad disrespectful and you should burn in hell for it.

Implying hell is real. The higher and bigger, the better.

No schools, playgrounds, churches, houses/cars, mom and pop shops. Everything else is pretty much fair game. I would rather piece on a chill wall, but catching bombs and tags is fun too.

becuassse trees can feel pain.havent you ever watched ferngully?

ferngully.gif

On a side note watch that and avitar back to back,

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now