FEEL MODE2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whitepower

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post the torrent?

i guess it's all good to fuck the people that are apart of the "scene" you all claim to support and cherish as much the suits and businessmen that run the entertainment industry you're proud to be "getting over" on

Go buy a copy. $15-20 for a copy is too much but $30.00 for a few grams of weed isn't?

i cant smoke a dvd

nigga go fuck yourself sideways...

someone upload that shit.

All I'm saying is you'd be pretty pissed if you spent a long time filming people under sketchy conditions, sitting infront of a computer editing it, going over it countless times to make sure everything was just right, marketing it to people, hoping to make some kind of return to future projects...

..only to have some selfish piece of shit requesting it be handed over for free.

I'm guilty of downloading free shit but when it comes to artists and creative communities i support, they get my money every time.

T_R_O_N here exemplifies the new 12oz....get a bunch of little green squares, pay 12 dollars and it excuses any and all instances of coming across as a boorish, selfish fuck whose ethic of living is "gimme gimme gimme fuck you I'm gettin mine first bitch."

The whole TAKE TAKE TAKE mindset paved the way for cell phone companies and Cherry Dr. Pepper to get toeholds.

SO yeah, go ahead. Don't blame me when you're no longer able to cop a dvd, magazine or book without big business advertisement in it because of guys like T_R_O_N stealing from fellow writers.

But that's okay though...he gets a free pass for being premium....

.....a premium asshole that is

YouMad.jpg

seriously, chill out, not all of us can afford to be spending money on things like graff dvds, times are tough, the makers should at least be happy that people are watching something they made and appreciated it.

and people are still going to buy the dvd no matter what. I bought Infamy and Piece By Piece only after watching them online, so I knew what I was getting.

YouMad.jpg

seriously, chill out, not all of us can afford to be spending money on things like graff dvds, times are tough, the makers should at least be happy that people are watching something they made and appreciated it.

and people are still going to buy the dvd no matter what. I bought Infamy and Piece By Piece only after watching them online, so I knew what I was getting.

yeah, thats it, blame the tough times. That's a great way to legitimize ripping off fellow writers. All you're doing is passing the buck there homie.

Tell that to the guys that put all the time and effort into making it. i bet they'd totally understand.

Me donating to 12 oz has nothing to do with this. Frankly, I dont see the relevance in me being VIP, other than the fact that you are visibly upset, if not IRKED that i am.

I have nothing but respect for the fellows behind the movie...but i REALLY REALLY, and i mean REALLY hate spending money on shit that isnt quality, so until i can watch the movie myself i wont be investing any money into it.

I have nothing but respect for the fellows behind the movie...but i REALLY REALLY, and i mean REALLY hate spending money on shit that isnt quality, so until i can watch the movie myself i wont be investing any money into it.

Welll....

....i can't argue with that.

Point match

All I'm saying is you'd be pretty pissed if you spent a long time filming people under sketchy conditions, sitting infront of a computer editing it, going over it countless times to make sure everything was just right, marketing it to people, hoping to make some kind of return to future projects...

..only to have some selfish piece of shit requesting it be handed over for free.

I'm guilty of downloading free shit but when it comes to artists and creative communities i support, they get my money every time.

T_R_O_N here exemplifies the new 12oz....get a bunch of little green squares, pay 12 dollars and it excuses any and all instances of coming across as a boorish, selfish fuck whose ethic of living is "gimme gimme gimme fuck you I'm gettin mine first bitch."

The whole TAKE TAKE TAKE mindset paved the way for cell phone companies and Cherry Dr. Pepper to get toeholds.

SO yeah, go ahead. Don't blame me when you're no longer able to cop a dvd, magazine or book without big business advertisement in it because of guys like T_R_O_N stealing from fellow writers.

But that's okay though...he gets a free pass for being premium....

.....a premium asshole that is

Even though this 'argument' has ended i think this is one of the best replies and best spiel i have ever read...

i mean his point that fucking the man and supporting our own people is the the whole idea of graff...

This is THE single, most well worded point and in a way, description of graff... EVER.

Not insulting T_R_O_N btw incase thats how it may have seemed.

yeah, thats it, blame the tough times. That's a great way to legitimize ripping off fellow writers. All you're doing is passing the buck there homie.

Tell that to the guys that put all the time and effort into making it. i bet they'd totally understand.

lets pay for rusto and krylon too. because people had to sit around and put together the machines that churn the paint.