The New NHL just in time for Round 2 of the playoffs thread.

Dose-ink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOMEONE START AN NHL 2009-10 THREAD OR IMA JUST KEEP POSTING PENS PROPAGANDA HAHA

anyway.....

hossa aint going to the pens. he swore to mario lemieux that he was gonna sign and bailed out. it isnt a good thing to get one mario's bad side from what i hear.

hossa i dont think will even end up with the wings. he is gonna want too much dough and is a constant underachiever in the playoffs. the only good postseason run he had with on crosbys wing. i think hossa will maybe go to the hawks or ducks but what do i know.

with the pens my views of their free agents go as follows...

F Craig Adams- he is gonna stay, cheap find from waivers, great penalty killer

F Ruslan Fedotenko- gotta take a signifacant pay cut to stay cause malkin is gonna get his baller contract kickin in next year, but after his stay with the lightning where khabibulin left to the hawks and the lightning now blow

F Bill Guerin- will take a pay cut to stay, sid and geno rejuvinated the fuck out of him

F Miroslav Satan- gone... he'll be playing in a russian superleague at best

F Petr Sykora- gone same as satan

D Philippe Boucher-on the fence, probably will stay for cheap

D Hal Gill- gone, too slow of a skater for bylsma's system

D Rob Scuderi- i say a prayer before bed he comes back. shero needs to pay him his due, much like james harrison got his... maybe like 2-2.5 million, see game 6 for this one where he was essentially playing goalie

G Mathieu Garon- gone

• 3 weeks later...

bump

Hossa to the Hawks with Tomas Kopecky (he sucks and gets injured all the time and cant hit)

Mikael Samuelsson to the Canucks

Gaborik to the Rangers

Roloson to the islanders (isles might do decent)

Brashear to the Rangers

Rob Scuderi to the Kings (ouch pitts, he ruled)

those are some.

Tampa Bay looks to be getting some pieces

Detroit made 0 moves to get players. i think they are just bringing up helm or leino (maybe abdelkator)

and pardon my spelling on any of those names i dont care to look them up and check

yeah samuelson was all about taking a shot, never about passing it for a better shot really.

its like he got the puck under the blue line and it was always a shot from him. :lol:

and i honestly wouldn't like to see hossa on the Bs because they are fine as is right now in my opinion.

maybe if they didn't have the team they have had then yeah i wouldn't mine seeing him on the Bs in that situation.

eh i'd like to see him play for a couple months for the Bs before i would say anything, but i don't think he'd have a major boost on the game for the Bs.

I can kind of appreciate him taking the shots to a certain point. Shots on goal are shots on goal. Sometimes they go in. Being selfish with the puck is totally different. And i completly disagree with that line of toews, kane and hossa. Kane has yet to prove anything. I think he was -12 in the detroit series. And everyone was on his nuts after the hat trick vs the canucks i think. He blows, and has yet to prove anything. Lazy fuck. Doesnt backcheck or play defense at all. Aggravating. I could play better than him at this point. Again, i hope im completly wrong and he scores 50 goals next year. But i just dont see the hunger in him that toews has. I hear cambell might be out now also. Dont know how they would swing that, but sianara. Guy was not a presence on the ice in the playoffs, and not making the $ he was getting paid. Wish Marty was around still. Madden might end up on the pp. And i heard heatly is a possibility, pending he doesnt crash his car and kill another teamate.

AND ED BELFOUR IS TRYING TO COME OUT RETIREMENT???? YA DAWG!!! EAGLE TILL THE WORLD BLOW!!!!!42 and pulling a chelios