The New NHL just in time for Round 2 of the playoffs thread.

Dose-ink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sharks are a fucking joke, i think everyone in this thread has said that all year.

except for the bandwagon sharks fans.

but they'll be denouncing the sharks now, choke choke choke artists!!!!!!

i'm happy, sharks got the curse of joe thorton! have fun with it as long as you guys have him on your team.

don't ever expect to make it past round 1 of the playoffs, joe thorton is the brick holding the sharks back.

haha.

joe thorton is a joke, for real, best thing that ever happened to boston was getting rid of him, oh how the tides have turned since that day.

cheecho fell hard, but i gotta give props up to the ducks the ducks shut down the sharks top scorers... not completely but they did a great job.

but as i've been saying all yeah, the sharks are a joke and were never gonna make it past round 1 even if they played the l.a. kings.

not gonna happen.

ovie is a showboat.

the only player thats worth a shit is mike green. everyone else has rocks in their vagina.

first of all, crosby has the biggest most sandiest vagina in the NHL, period (pun intended)

I hate that big lipped faggot, every time somebody so far as touches him he looks at the ref, lil bitch.

Ovie may be a showboat, but he's the best offensive talent in the league.

and I hope mike green wins the norris this year, he's got some skills.

mike green had a horrible first 3 games of this series...although he had the flu.. good game tonight though and good on federov getting the game winner. i got penguins over caps. boston over NJ.. Anaheim over detroit in 7 and vancouver over chicago in a long tough series. i think home ice will be the decider in the van chicago series.

lookin forward to seein this pens/caps series

and in pittsburgh we love the hate that crosby gets cause its really a mixture of jealousy and respect.

so keep calling him a pussy, a dive, a crybaby or whatever cause we love it

its funny to me that people can't like ovechkin, crosby, and malkin...it can only be one of them...

personally, i say that they are all overall pretty equal, of course theres some parts of each of there game that are better than the others, but i don't think anyone can say that any one of them is the overall best...

alls i know is when you got the 3 best players in the world playing in the playoffs against each other, its gonna be a great series

i cant wait to see how this plays out

how can you like crosby and ovechkin?

they are literally complete opposites.

one is NA one is Euro.

one is a scorer one is a playmaker,

fuck one is even clean cut and like the prep, where as the others as ragged as they come.

how can you like crosby and ovechkin?

they are literally complete opposites.

one is NA one is Euro.

one is a scorer one is a playmaker,

fuck one is even clean cut and like the prep, where as the others as ragged as they come.

probably because i love hockey and they are both great hockey players...i don't get how there differences in personality and looks changes your view on how they play the game...

thats like saying you can't like T.O and Larry Fitz cause one is cocky and arrogant and the other is humble and soft-spoken...

but guess what?

they are both great football players which is why i like both of them

kobe you are bananas.

bruins are winning in 5 tops no way its gonna go 7 games, bruins are too beastly for the canes.

and metro, what the hell team do you root for.

it's like every post you seem like you are rooting for another team hahaha.

and i think if the NHL would want anyone to win a cup it would be OVIE first then crosby 2nd.

and if the nucks don't sweep its gonna be nucks in 7... hawks are gonna lose steam.

also why does someone have to hate one in order to like the other?

i like crosby, ovie, and malkin they are all different players that bring something unique to the game, and they alll play with their hearts on their sleeves... which is why i like em all, the only hockey player i don't like is avery because he's a fucking retard but all other hockey players i like no matter what team.

are you fucking kidding me?

Semin and backstrom are great players. Backstrom has great vision and skates very well

Semin is skilled with the puck and has great patience.

Fuckin', brooks laich is hard working and effective in front of the net.

Dont gimmie your arrogant bullshit just because umad the caps have a talented team.

semin is good when he isn't having slap fights.

backstrom centers the best wing in the league, if he didn't get assists, he doesn't deserve to play hockey.

and what do i have to be mad about?

pens are a very talented team. denying that is being ridiculous.

kobe you are bananas.

bruins are winning in 5 tops no way its gonna go 7 games, bruins are too beastly for the canes.

and metro, what the hell team do you root for.

it's like every post you seem like you are rooting for another team hahaha.

and i think if the NHL would want anyone to win a cup it would be OVIE first then crosby 2nd.

and if the nucks don't sweep its gonna be nucks in 7... hawks are gonna lose steam.

also why does someone have to hate one in order to like the other?

i like crosby, ovie, and malkin they are all different players that bring something unique to the game, and they alll play with their hearts on their sleeves... which is why i like em all, the only hockey player i don't like is avery because he's a fucking retard but all other hockey players i like no matter what team.

i respectfully disagree with your NHL to want ovie to win the cup first, just because crosby is canadian.

and does anyone like avery? at all?

I don't like crosby for the aforementioned reasons plus the NHL wants him to win a stanley cup so bad its not even funny, thus my sixth penguin on the ice comment from the other NHL thread

the cry baby stuff is a pretty tired argument. he's the captain, he gets to talk to the refs. its his job as being captain.

his first couple years, yeah he whined and bitched, gave him a bad rap. now he's just being a captain. whose serious as fuck about his game.

ovie is easily the most full on talented offensive minded guy in the league. some of his goals are indeed sick as fuck.

unsung hero: malkin, he's the fucking balls and best overall player in the league, over crosby.

I don't like crosby for the aforementioned reasons plus the NHL wants him to win a stanley cup so bad its not even funny, thus my sixth penguin on the ice comment from the other NHL thread

:lol: hate on crosby all you want, but how you really gonna say that the refs are cheating so crosby wins a cup....

you probably dont even watch the pens except when they are on versus or nbc so the fuck you talkin bout?

sounds like theres a hater in the house:lol:

the cry baby stuff is a pretty tired argument. he's the captain, he gets to talk to the refs. its his job as being captain.

his first couple years, yeah he whined and bitched, gave him a bad rap. now he's just being a captain. whose serious as fuck about his game.

ovie is easily the most full on talented offensive minded guy in the league. some of his goals are indeed sick as fuck.

unsung hero: malkin, he's the fucking balls and best overall player in the league, over crosby.

here here! malkin is alteredbeast on the ice.

nah fuck that.

caps over pens, wouldnt mind seeing carolina come out on top, but i doubt that.

boston over the caps in 6

anaheim over detroit

boston over anaheim

although an original six final would be off the chain.

Archived